Contribute
Register

[HELP] Qualcomm Atheros QCA9565 Bluetooth 4.0 / AR9565 Wireless

Status
Not open for further replies.
I discovered one thing, you say "Atheros BT is not going to work very well", to make it work properly, i have to Boot in Windows, reboot and enter in macOS Sierra, only thing i can't do it is transfer data to my iPhone using BT, btw i want only to use to hear music.

It is a firmware loading issue... you probably have no kext installed to load firmware on power loss (cold boot, wake from sleep).

When you boot into Windows, the Windows drivers will load firmware, then you can restart into macOS (firmware is retained across warm boots). But you'll still have problems after sleep, and compatibility will still be poor even when the firmware is loaded.

Part of the key to successful hackintosh is choice of hardware/hardware components.

Reactions: nss
@RehabMan, thanks bro, i will try to fix this, if i discover another way to fix, i post here, and about HDMI sound and Headphone Jack sound? Can you help me with this? I have HDMI Video, but not have sound, and in headphone jack, i have to mute one side to work properly, if i use 2 channels, sounds play like far far for me, i use patch in DSDT. Any ideia?

and about HDMI sound and Headphone Jack sound? Can you help me with this? I have HDMI Video, but not have sound, and in headphone jack, i have to mute one side to work properly, if i use 2 channels, sounds play like far far for me, i use patch in DSDT. Any ideia?

Off-topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back