hd3000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello evryone .
I have probook 4530s with CPU i5 2430m and 2 VGA intel hd 3000and ati 6490 m my bios on f 20. I install Mac osx snow and lion with no issue .the problem is when I install hp probook Instller 3.1.0
1- boot:0 error
2- cant boot agian ( try iBoot cd,robot cd,-v,-s,-x,-v-x,dsdt=no) with no luck.

Thanks.

Thanks but what abut the second problem

omar16966 said:
Hello evryone .
I have probook 4530s with CPU i5 2430m and 2 VGA intel hd 3000and ati 6490 m my bios on f 20. I install Mac osx snow and lion with no issue .the problem is when I install hp probook Instller 3.1.0
1- boot:0 error
2- cant boot agian ( try iBoot cd,robot cd,-v,-s,-x,-v-x,dsdt=no) with no luck.

Thanks.

If you have 4k hard drive then you need to install chimera on efi partition otherwise you'll get boot:0 error
Make sure you've selected correct options in installer and you also need to disable Radeon graphics in bios.

I can't boot again to Mac osx from IBoot cd I have black screen I need to fix this first and yes chose the correct options and I'm disable Radeon graphics . Befor I install hp probook Instller 3.1.0 I can boot normal with I boot cd

omar16966 said:
I can't boot again to Mac osx from IBoot cd I have black screen I need to fix this first and yes chose the correct options and I'm disable Radeon graphics . Befor I install hp probook Instller 3.1.0 I can boot normal with I boot cd

Can you describe a little bit more your install and post install process?
Which OS are you running, SL or Lion?

Osx snow
1- install snow dvd with I boot
2- boot with iBoot to snow hdd
3- run Update helper reboot
4- Install MacOSXCombo10.6.8 I don't reboot then install hp probook Instller3.1.0 reboot
After that :

1- boot:0 error ( I can try my luck with this post viewtopic.php?p=238187#p238187 )
2- cant boot agian black screen when boot with -v and stay on aple screen when I boot normal and the laptop restart when I boot with -x

Osx lion
1-install lion DVD with iBoot
2-boot with iBoot to lion hdd install hp probook Instller 3.1.0 reboot
After that
( same is snow problem)

I disable Radeon graphics and I chose the correct options in installer

Yes, you should use rBoot not iBoot with Lion or even 10.6.8
I think your problem lies in 4k hd, are you using stock hd, the one that came with your ProBook? external maybe?

I solve the problem by install Chimera on USB flash and try to boot from him and he work.
Thanks for evryone how try to help me
Thanks for this greet website
And thanks for BkrIbbs for his a good Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back