Contribute
Register

Help Please with Hdmi AUDIO on my h61n-usb3 bios F8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm reinstalling everything from 0 william use de Dsdt with hdmi, tell you later how it went, thanks
by the way, how do if fit the pilot error and caches.

I'm reinstalling everything from 0 william use de Dsdt with hdmi, tell you later how it went, thanks
by the way, how do if fit the pilot error and caches.

hey, at last i made the installation, spend hours trying to fix an error cause by boot0 error because i change my hdd unit to a bigest one, but did not get how to fix that problem, so i put back my old maxtor 160 gb and installation was great, i got hdmi sound for some minutes until i reboot, then, no more hdmi sound, now my hack is only booting as boot ignore caches, i already clean the caches folder, set the permission in the disk utilities and it´s keep staying in this part (photo Attach)

Please let me now what i can do, thank you very much

Attachments

• IMG_0256.jpg
    IMG_0256.jpg
    991.4 KB · Views: 179
hey, at last i made the installation, spend hours trying to fix an error cause by boot0 error because i change my hdd unit to a bigest one, but did not get how to fix that problem, so i put back my old maxtor 160 gb and installation was great, i got hdmi sound for some minutes until i reboot, then, no more hdmi sound, now my hack is only booting as boot ignore caches, i already clean the caches folder, set the permission in the disk utilities and it´s keep staying in this part (photo Attach)
At the boot prompt, enter -v or select Boot Verbose. Attach a picture of where the boot is hanging.

here you go, sorry for the delay, to much water in my country :(

Attachments

• IMG_0259.jpg
    IMG_0259.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 455
here you go, sorry for the delay, to much water in my country :(
Waiting for root device. Never had the problem. Go back to the other disk and do the fresh install. Once it works you can clone it to the new disc. Otherwise, there are several threads on the topic.

ok, will work on that and let you know, thank you very much.

I have a similar issue. I did the following steps , my only problem is no HDMI sound .
1. download DSDT-ga-h61n-usb3-f8
2. Put it in Desktop and rename the DSDT downloaded to DSDT.aml
3. open multibeast 5.2.1 ML Edition.
4. select user DSDT or DSDT free Installation
5.Drivers & Bootloaders -> Drivers -> Audio ->with DSDT -> ALC889
6. Bootloader -> chimera
7. System Definition -> Macmini 5,1
PS. i´m running the latest Mountain Lion 10.8.3

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    17 KB · Views: 142
  • ioreg1.zip
    387.1 KB · Views: 79
I have a similar issue. I did the following steps , my only problem is no HDMI sound .
1. download DSDT-ga-h61n-usb3-f8
DSDT-ga-h61n-usb3-f8 does not support HDMI audio. See Post #2 of this thread. Read the instructions to edit the dsdt for ML.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back