Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte-GA-Z87X-D3H
CPU
i5-4670K
Graphics
GT 640
Hi,
I am trying to create the unibeast USB install disk. I have downloaded high sierra from the app store and it appears on my applications folder.
I have got to installation type, but when I click on High sierra icon and continue i get the following error message:

Selected Mac OS X Installer is Incomplete
Your selected Mac OS X Installer is incomplete. Please delete all copies of the installer from all mounted volumes and redownload it again from the Mac App Store.

Any ideas?

I will try deleting it as the message advises and download it again, as it did seem to download very quickly and size is only 21.4MB, so looks like it is not the full download.

Many thanks,

Sean.

Ok I have downloaded Sierra which is about 6Gb and have managed to create a bootable USB stick now.

Ok I have downloaded Sierra which is about 6Gb and have managed to create a bootable USB stick now.

Hi, i'm also trying to download the full installer, how did have you done?

Hi, i'm also trying to download the full installer, how did have you done?
Hi there, I got Sierra from the mac store. You do need to do this from a Mac, so you may need someone with a mac to create the usb boot disk.
I was initially trying to download High sierra, which according to the mac store, was successful and can see it, but looking at the file size it is too small. So I abandoned that idea for now, and tried Sierra instead.
Sierra did download properly and is the full size. Hope this answers your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back