Graphics
GTX 760M
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
In my previous thread, I asked for help because I got stuck on Choose Language Menu (because my mouse and keyboard couldn't move and do anything. I have spent at least 2 days searching, reading, and talking to many people about the issue. I finally was able to get my keyboard working except my mouse. I still can't move it even with the external USB mouse. I solve the problem by using iBoot Legacy 2.7.2 and original DVD Mac Os X. Then I saw this video today which has similar method but his method is working """"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTGxjsCIwjc"""". So I decided to follow his method but I get no happy result. Any tip guys???? Thanks. Intel Core i7-4700HQ Quad Core Processor RAM: 12GB (4+8GB) DDR3 1600MHz (1.35V) Hard Drive:250 Samsung ssd Graphics: nVIDIA Geforce GTX 760M 2GB GDDR5

In my previous thread, I asked for help because I got stuck on Choose Language Menu (because my mouse and keyboard couldn't move and do anything. I have spent at least 2 days searching, reading, and talking to many people about the issue. I finally was able to get my keyboard working except my mouse. I still can't move it even with the external USB mouse. I solve the problem by using iBoot Legacy 2.7.2 and original DVD Mac Os X. Then I saw this video today which has similar method but his method is working """"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTGxjsCIwjc"""". So I decided to follow his method but I get no happy result. Any tip guys???? Thanks. Intel Core i7-4700HQ Quad Core Processor RAM: 12GB (4+8GB) DDR3 1600MHz (1.35V) Hard Drive:250 Samsung ssd Graphics: nVIDIA Geforce GTX 760M 2GB GDDR5

What is your plan with the Haswell machine and Snow Leopard? Snow Leopard does not have support for Haswell CPUs.

What is your plan with the Haswell machine and Snow Leopard? Snow Leopard does not have support for Haswell CPUs.

hey what zup!
I have followed what you've suggested me earlier about the unibeast and mavericks but I couldn't get it work so I gave up.

So no possible solution to get it work??? Would Mountain Lion work? or mavericks is only my solution

hey what zup! v
I have followed what you've suggested me earlier about the unibeast and mavericks but I couldn't get it work so I gave up.

So no possible solution to get it work??? Would Mountain Lion work? or mavericks is only my solution

OK. I see now. Thank you so much man. I should have listened to your first comment.....that snow leopard doesn't support haswell machine. I just found this thread
http://www.tonymacx86.com/snow-leop...os-x-10-6-snow-leopard-haswell-based-pcs.html (very informative)

Again thanks for changing my mind :DDD I will let you know my progress.....

hey what zup!

Only 10.8.5 ML would work. And there is little reason to do that. The support is better in Mavericks.

Only 10.8.5 ML would work. And there is little reason to do that. The support is better in Mavericks.

Hey I successfully create a bootable USB mavricks but when I hit enter to boot from that USB I receive this error message: ......can't find mach_kernal and sometimes I see a quick flash and then it restarts my computer. Any suggestion? Thank

Hey I successfully create a bootable USB mavricks but when I hit enter to boot from that USB I receive this error message: ......can't find mach_kernal and sometimes I see a quick flash and then it restarts my computer. Any suggestion? Thank

Did you use the latest Unibeast to create your USB?

Did you use the latest Unibeast to create your USB?

I didn't use Unibeast to create my bootable usb but I manually create it by using disk utility > restore
drag file then I use terminal > default....true > killfinder and last I copy the package to my usb and then
terminal > default....false > killfinder ...That is it. Sorry if I confuse you because I don't remember my steps correctly but that is what I did

Btw unibeast doesn't work for me. I attempt 5 times and I fail again 5 times with similar error "Installation Failed"

I didn't use Unibeast to create my bootable usb but I manually create it by using disk utility > restore
drag file then I use terminal > default....true > killfinder and last I copy the package to my usb and then
terminal > default....false > killfinder ...That is it. Sorry if I confuse you because I don't remember my steps correctly but that is what I did

Btw unibeast doesn't work for me. I attempt 5 times and I fail again 5 times with similar error "Installation Failed"

Clearly, you did not create you USB correctly. Use the latest Unibeast. There is a separate forum for Unibeast troubleshooting. Please read the sticky posts there if you have issues.

Clearly, you did not create you USB correctly. Use the latest Unibeast. There is a separate forum for Unibeast troubleshooting. Please read the sticky posts there if you have issues.

Quick response thanks I will give it 2 more shots after work today
if it doesn't work, I am going to stick with window 7 forever because you know I have spent 3 full days for this and may be other people too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back