Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI - X99A SLI PLUS ATX LGA2011-3 Motherboard
CPU
Intel - Core i7-6800K 3.4GHz 6-Core Processor
Graphics
Gigabyte - GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Video Card
Hi everyone,

I trying to boot sierra 10.12 from the usb installer on my new hackintosh, following this guide using UniBeast [UniBeast: Install macOS Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC],. However, it constantly stuck on the black page (See attached picture).
IMG_4360.JPG

After I pressed choose (BOOT OSx FROM macOS from Install macOS Sierra) in the page, it will then stuck on that page.

I would appreciate if anyone can help me to solve this, as I have an upcoming project due soon.

Thank You

Spec :
i7 6800k
MSI x99a sli plus
G.Skill - Ripjaws Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory
Gigabyte - GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Video Card
Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive

Last edited by a moderator:
I just installed Sierra on my Gigabyte x99 UD5 system a few minutes ago after two days of fighting it. I went through several online tutorials and viewed too many videos. I found only one video that had instructions that allowed my system to boot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWKpXocmayM
After I was able to install the os on the hard drive, I did not do what he states, and instead copied the Kext files, drivers and other files to the hard drive before I tried for the first hard drive only boot. The system will not boot for me if I did not copy the files first. After that my system booted fine and I was able to load the Nvidia drivers after a short fight.

Good luck

Dwight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back