Graphics
AMD Radeon HD 6870 Series
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi, Mi hackintosh had been working perfectly since build until yesterday, now suddenly my Mavericks osx (on SSD drive) it gets stuck on the grey screen after the apple logo. I also have my older Snow Leopard as BU in another driv that I always boot when there is this kind of problems but this time is getting stuck on both systems. I have tried -x and graphicsenabler=yes and no and I can't get past the grey screen.

I have 2 boot loaders one on each drive and both are getting stuck on the grey screen. Don't know what to do anymore. If someone has any clues on how to get my system to boot would be greatly appreciated.

User Name: ezearribas
> Email: [email protected]
> Motherboard: GA-X58A-UD7 Rev: 2.0
> CPU: i7 (2800)
> Video Card: Gigabyte AMD Radeon HD 6870
Chimera bootloader

Hi, Mi hackintosh had been working perfectly since build until yesterday, now suddenly my Mavericks osx (on SSD drive) it gets stuck on the grey screen after the apple logo. I also have my older Snow Leopard as BU in another driv that I always boot when there is this kind of problems but this time is getting stuck on both systems. I have tried -x and graphicsenabler=yes and no and I can't get past the grey screen.

I have 2 boot loaders one on each drive and both are getting stuck on the grey screen. Don't know what to do anymore. If someone has any clues on how to get my system to boot would be greatly appreciated.

User Name: ezearribas
> Email: [email protected]
> Motherboard: GA-X58A-UD7 Rev: 2.0
> CPU: i7 (2800)
> Video Card: Gigabyte AMD Radeon HD 6870
Chimera bootloader

Try resetting BIOS - boot to BIOS, select optimum defaults, reselect AHCI SATA mode, on power screen set ACPI sleep mode to S3, enable HPET and set to 64 bit mode.
This is all I do for my rev 1.0 -UD7

Hi, after leaving my computer off for a day I turn it on and got stuck on white screen again. Then I got stuck and I could not fix it with any flag not even in safe mode. Left it again off for a day and booted just perfect again but later it crashed back and now it gets stuck on white screen again. I suspected hardware failure but checked and everything seems fine. I cannot identify the source of the problem because it comes and goes randomly. This is a real mystery and I would love for someone to help me fix it. Maverick and my old ML are both being stuck on white screen.

NEW UPDATE, I did a Unibeast USB with Yosemite and have the same problem, can't boot to the install screen, gets stuck on white screen. PLEASE HELP!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1336.jpg
    IMG_1336.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 89
NEW UPDATE, I did a Unibeast USB with Yosemite and have the same problem, can't boot to the install screen, gets stuck on white screen. PLEASE HELP!!!!

What happens if you boot -v -x -f?

UPDATE I am able to boot -x without accelration, tried installing customs kext for ati (ati6000controller) but they fail to load on boot.

UPDATE I am able to boot -x without accelration, tried installing customs kext for ati (ati6000controller) but they fail to load on boot.
Did you repair permissions and rebuild caches before reboot after installing kexts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back