HD4000
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi there,

I really need the help with a DSDT from someone smarter than me, (that is most everyone :) ). I am working on a machine I have here at home that is my first and practice for building a better hackintosh.

I have installed and have a fairly good working machine after the initial install of OSX 10.8.2, though I have yet to run MultiBeast as every time I do something seems to stop working. I have done a format and reinstall of OSX quite a few times at this point I have not run MultiBeast as I don't want something to go pear shaped.

After the current OSX install at this point before running MultiBeast I have this result:

WORKING - Most things, including iCloud, AppStore
NOT WORKING - Wifi, Sleep, audio & iMessage

The try before this install, I built a DSDT using the instructions posted by samisnake ( http://legacy.tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?t=35559 ) and added the patch for the DG33FB from o larila, I did not add the patch for the ALC888 that can be downloaded from their site as I was trying to go slowly.

After I ran MultiBeast using this DSDT I had this result:

STARTED WORKING - Wifi, Sleep and Power Management
STOPPED WORKING - Ethernet, iCloud and AppStore

I was wondering if someone could help me with my DSDT, I have attached the following files:
1. The DSDT that I used in the previous try where Ethernet and iCloud stopped working.
2. The Patch that was applied to this DSDT.
3. The ALC888 Patch that was not applied to the DSDT as I was not sure this would cause problems.
4. A new DSDT that I just made using the MaciASL tool that is available here on this forum.

My Machine consists of the following:

Motherboard
Model - Intel DG33FB – AAD81072-306
Chipset – Intel P35/G33/G31
Southbridge – Intel 82801IH (ICH9DH)

Processor
INTEL Core 2 Quad Q6600 Core 2 Quad processor

Memory
2 x 2GB DDR2 800 MHz SDRAM Dual Inline Memory Module (DIMM) sockets
2 x 1GB DDR2 800 MHz SDRAM Dual Inline Memory Module (DIMM) sockets

Audio
Realtek ALC888* audio codec

Video
NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT

LAN Support
Gigabit (10/100/1000 Mbits/sec) LAN subsystem using the Intel® 82566DC Gigabit Ethernet Controller
Wifi - Can't remember what card I have in there but it works ok and that is giving me access though I would rather Ethernet as my signal is not the best

Attachments

• ALC888 from Olarila.txt
    845 bytes · Views: 244
  • DG33FB DSDT from MaciASL.dsl
    173.5 KB · Views: 253
  • DG33FB DSDT from Olarila.AML
    15.2 KB · Views: 254
  • PATCH for DG33FB.txt
    8.2 KB · Views: 325
To get the Ethernet working install the below kext using multibeast for mountain lion.

Screen Shot 2013-02-09 at 17.24.29.png

Once the Ethernet starts working you will be able to login to app store and iCloud, if not then refer to the below link.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...re-facetime-messages-unable-authenticate.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back