Register

!!HELP PLEASE!! AppleACPIPlatform Kernel Panic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• IMG_2160.jpg
    IMG_2160.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 102
Ok it's glitchy as all hell but I have one monitor plugged into the Graphics card and the other into the on board graphics and it's trying to dual monitors just not displaying things properly on only the onboard port. Under about this mac displays it recognized it as Intel HD 4600

Sorry, disregard my last post; I have thought of something. By glitchy I'm assuming QE/CI isn't enabled. Am I right in saying that it is only recognized as 3MB? Anyway, the Clover EFI Bootloader has Intel HD 4600 support built-in as well. All you need to do is boot into the OS, install Clover and use Clover Configurator to 'Inject Intel' under GFX and also in 'device id' type this: 0x04128086. Just make sure that in System Profiler the ID that I have said matches yours. It will say the Dev Id under GPU. By doing this you are telling Clover to inject your device-id into the OS.

- Matt

EDIT: OH MY GOD I HAVE JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING! INTEL HD 4600 WON'T BOOT IF YOU'RE USING THE VGA CONNECTOR!! MAKE SURE YOU ARE USING DVI, HDMI OR DISPLAYPORT BEFORE YOU TRY INSTALLING CLOVER!! TRY DVI WITH CHIMERA FIRST.

OMG it booted! I tried booting with the DVI and no boot flags. I'm posting from it now. Every time I hit a key on the keyboard a while bar glitches into the chrome window and similar ones show up here and there.

OMG it booted! I tried booting with the DVI and no boot flags. I'm posting from it now. Every time I hit a key on the keyboard a while bar glitches into the chrome window and similar ones show up here and there.

ntel HD Graphics 4600:

Chipset Model: Intel HD Graphics 4600
Type: GPU
Bus: Built-In
VRAM (Dynamic, Max): 1536 MB
Vendor: Intel (0x8086)
Device ID: 0x0412
Revision ID: 0x0006
Displays:
E2060:
Resolution: 1600 x 900 @ 60 Hz
Pixel Depth: 32-Bit Color (ARGB8888)
Display Serial Number: 106LTPG05664
Main Display: Yes
Mirror: Off
Online: Yes
Rotation: Supported

:thumbup: Fantastic! Now for Graphics Acceleration, use the IGPEnabler=Yes flag and install the Intel 9-Series HD 4600 patch in Multibeast. Please post your results! Hope I could help, - Matt

So with multibeast 6.5.1 that screwed the graphics up to 3MB and dropped my rez to 1024x728. I put the old kext for AppleIntelFramebufferAzul.kext back in and got my graphics back to where I was before working but white bars.

Ok, just try to use IGPEnabler=Yes without any of the patches. If that doesn't work, use EFIStudio to generate an EFI String and put that under 'Device Properties' in Chameleon Wizard. And finally, if none of that works refer to my 2nd to last post as to how to install Clover.

Hope I could help,

- Matt

I tried all those except clover.
I'm throwing in the towel at least it boots from onboard if I need it. I can do without QE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back