Contribute
Register

HELP! Osx and Windows both stopped booting!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus p8z77-v pro
CPU
i7-3770K OC @ 4.6GHZ
Graphics
GTX 670
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey guys

I got home from work and turned my computer on and continued to load ML. All was going well until it got to the part where the desktop appears Then, It freezes before the dock or menu bar appears and I get the dreaded apple system error message. I thought to myself, was it because i deleted the ssdt.aml yesterday? But it still boot after i done that! So I try to boot to windows and it also got stuck at the point where the desktop is supposed to show!
I put a linux DVD into the drive and boot to desktop. I then tried to view the extra folder on the OSX drive and its empty!. Where did it all go? What has happened my osx installation and windows?

Does anyone have any ideas????

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Hey guys

I got home from work and turned my computer on and continued to load ML. All was going well until it got to the part where the desktop appears Then, It freezes before the dock or menu bar appears and I get the dreaded apple system error message. I thought to myself, was it because i deleted the ssdt.aml yesterday? But it still boot after i done that! So I try to boot to windows and it also got stuck at the point where the desktop is supposed to show!
I put a linux DVD into the drive and boot to desktop. I then tried to view the extra folder on the OSX drive and its empty!. Where did it all go? What has happened my osx installation and windows?

Does anyone have any ideas????

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

ok, so I had to reinstall osx. it seems to be working.
i also done a system restore on windows and it's working too.
dont know what happened??

ok, so I had to reinstall osx. it seems to be working.
i also done a system restore on windows and it's working too.
dont know what happened??

You got a good firewall running?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back