Graphics
Gigabyte r9 270x
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
guys im new to hackin tosh ok i have a windows pc running icore 7 875k 16 gb ddr3 of king ston hyper x ram saphier redeon 6950 three 1tb seagate baracudas 2 120gb ssds mobo evga p55 ftw 200 can some one let me know how to make this a hackintosh i herd its been done with this mobo please ive been asking around no one helps some one rescue me lol
:rolleyes:

No, your motherboard and graphics card are not supported. See the tonymacx86 builds link in my signature block for graphics cards that are supported.

The important components for compatibility are
  1. Motherboard (and CPU if on-board integrated graphics is important),
  2. graphics card; and
  3. DVD drive manufacturer (affects installation of SL and sleep/wake).

Your motherboard will require a DSDT which are not supported in the tonymacx86 DSDT Database. So, therefore, you'll have to use EasyBeast option in MultiBeast to start to get Apple's OS X working on your motherboard. Recommend you search for the Forum for any posts referencing your motherboard.

Your graphics card is not supported by Apple. Apple stopped support of the ATI Radeon graphics cards at the 6800 series. Apple is now favoring nVidia graphics cards. Again, see the tonymacx86 CustoMac builds guide.

The first thing you may need to do is use punctuation in your posts.(full stops. between each sentence) All of your sentences run into each other as one long sentence which makes it so difficult to understand what it is you are trying to say. I gave up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back