Graphics
Gigabyte GTX 750 1GB
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi just built my Hackintosh. or not yet hackintoshed...

Intel i7 4790K
Gigabyte z97k ud3h Bk Mobo
MSI GTX 760
Team Vulcan 16gb ram
Sandisk Ultra II 240gb SSD
Cool Master elite 430 case
EVGA 600W PS

It turns on then off and repeats never gets to the post screen so no bois either. But when I take out my gpu it works. And I get this error message reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device. Can someone help please and thank you.
Also my gpu is broken right? That's what I'm guessing

Hi just built my Hackintosh. or not yet hackintoshed...

Intel i7 4790K
Gigabyte z97k ud3h Bk Mobo
MSI GTX 760
Team Vulcan 16gb ram
Sandisk Ultra II 240gb SSD
Cool Master elite 430 case
EVGA 600W PS

It turns on then off and repeats never gets to the post screen so no bois either. But when I take out my gpu it works. And I get this error message reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device. Can someone help please and thank you.
Also my gpu is broken right? That's what I'm guessing

If you can boot w/o the GPU and the GPU prevents POSTing then yes, your GPU needs to be replaced. About the proper boot device error, it's simply telling you that the BIOS / UEFI / whateverthehellitis couldn't find any bootable partitions / EFI partitions on any of your HDD's. So to install an OS you'll need to install an OS from a USB stick and boot from there.

Cheers!

Hi i am on my 2nd graphic card now Gigabyte gtx 760 1gb. But now it's just running w/o getting to bios, fans just keep on spinning, sometimes it gets through other times it doesn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back