Graphics
9600GT
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I installed mountain lion via usb from mac store using unibeast, install DSDT and Modded bios from tonymac forums with existing mobo.

I cannot get sleep, screens turns white, i did adjust bios to wake with usb device on s3
any suggestions??

I installed mountain lion via usb from mac store using unibeast, install DSDT and Modded bios from tonymac forums with existing mobo.

I cannot get sleep, screens turns white, i did adjust bios to wake with usb device on s3
any suggestions??

I have the same board and no sleep problem, is your bios up to date ? Did u extract the DSDT yourself or used someone else's ?

Hey thanks for the reply, I got the DSDT from here on tony from someone who had the same Mobo as me and figured it worked, I also flashed the bios .280 from the bios repo site.

Now that I've mentioned it I did get some kind of issue after installing the bios, after it gets 99% it shuts off completely and starts up and resets again and shuts off then all good, I assumed it was good but what caught my attention was all my settings were reset so is it possible that it didnt install the mod bios correctly?

Also have no sound

Perhaps you can send me the modded bios and DSDT you used on your board, that would be most appreciated

Perhaps you can send me the modded bios and DSDT you used on your board, that would be most appreciated

pro.mac77

I would see if You could install one of the factory BIOS's to see if you get the same issues where the BIOS loads to 90% amd restarts to finish - I think this is not normal behavior for doing a BIOS install or upgrade.

If you can get the factory BIOS re-installed w/o the hangup then see if you can re-install the modded bios

I would also suggest that you may want to get another USB thumb drive to use for this as this could be a contributor to the problem your having.

You may want to look at this link
http://www.tonymacx86.com/snow-leopard-desktop-support/83469-msi-z77ma-g45-installation.html
and see post #2 - posted by Going Bald as he has a link in that post that has a lot of information on this series of MSI MB's.

Thank you for your reply, I did in the past installed factory original bios from msi.com and its the same thing, it doest stop at 90% but 99&

I dont have MSI z77MA-G45 board I have MSI Z77a-G45 but I will still look as I always read up on many forums to learn new things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back