Xiaomi Gaming Laptop-Clover
CPU
i7-8750H/HM370
Graphics
UHD 630 + GTX 1060 1920x1080
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I installed 10.14.1 and I am having issues with power management, handoff, and I want to know if there is any other problems in my config. I followed the guide for the CPU power management but it cant find my CPU i7-8750H. I cant figure out how to fix it. My airdrop is working fine but other features are not. Using 10.13.6 the battery life was more than 4 hours but now just around an hour. Thanks for help.

Attachments

• debug_30341.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 39
Why it cant find my processor model? In data there is 8750h in the coffee lake files.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-11-27 at 8.42.23 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-11-27 at 8.42.23 PM.png
    93.9 KB · Views: 43
  • debug_30341.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 36
Why it cant find my processor model? In data there is 8750h in the coffee lake files.
you don't need to use that tool as you already have PluginType enabled

you don't need to use that tool as you already have PluginType enabled
My CPU is stuck at 1.2GHz minimum and never turbos more than 3.2 Ghz i7-8750H.

Attachments

• debug_30341.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 35
My CPU is stuck at 1.2GHz minimum and never turbos more than 3.2 Ghz i7-8750H.
why do you have SSDT-x1_0-Cpu0Ist.aml and SSDT-CPUS.aml in clover/ACPI/patched?

also you need to enable the patch in config.plist:
change _OSI to XOSI
as you have SSDT-XOSI-XiaoMiGameBook-Windows10

I installed 10.14.1 and I am having issues with power management, handoff, and I want to know if there is any other problems in my config. I followed the guide for the CPU power management but it cant find my CPU i7-8750H. I cant figure out how to fix it. My airdrop is working fine but other features are not. Using 10.13.6 the battery life was more than 4 hours but now just around an hour. Thanks for help.

Why are you using HackrNVMeFamily with Mojave?

Also...
Your kextcache output proves kexts are not installed correctly.
All kexts you need must be installed to the system volume.
Read post #2 of the Clover guide for details:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

If I dont use HackrNVMeFamily my ssd PM981 is not recognised. And I couldnt figure out what kexts are not installed correctly. All are in the S/L/E. I tried enabling the patch SSDT-XOSI-XiaoMiGameBook-Windows10 and CPU package total watts dropped but the minimum is still 1.2GHz. And is my wifi and bluetooth installed correctly?

Attachments

• debug_5623.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 34
If I dont use HackrNVMeFamily my ssd PM981 is not recognised. And I couldnt figure out what kexts are not installed correctly. All are in the S/L/E. I tried enabling the patch SSDT-XOSI-XiaoMiGameBook-Windows10 and CPU package total watts dropped but the minimum is still 1.2GHz. And is my wifi and bluetooth installed correctly?

Your kextcache proves that FakeSMC.kext (and other kexts you have in EFI/Clover/kexts) are not installed.
As per FAQ/guide, all "kexts you need" must be installed to /L/E (not /S/L/E).

I installed kexts using terminal command sudo rm -Rf /Library/Extensions/KextToInstall.kext in Library/Extensions. Please check once if its correct.

Attachments

• debug_15414.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 34
I installed kexts using terminal command sudo rm -Rf /Library/Extensions/KextToInstall.kext in Library/Extensions. Please check once if its correct.

config.plist/SystemParameters/InjectKexts is wrong. Should be "Detect".
And you'll find you need to install "all kexts you need" to /L/E as Clover will stop injecting kexts you have in Clover/kexts/Other when booting your main partition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back