Graphics
GTX 750ti
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello guys, I'm new to the forum. I've been doing some research but unfortunately i can't make the installation, i always get a panic. Ive uploaded a picture of the panic i get.I would really appreciate some help. Also as for the bios, i would really appreciate if some was to help me with out with the exact details of it. As far as i known and seen there is no option of setting HPET-64 bit mode. If it makes any difference, i have bios version 0902. (if theres already a posrt for this, for this specific MB, id appreciate a link for the right page. I use iboot and it gets me to the installation disc, once i click on it. i get the panic. but Here are my specs:

MOBO: Maximus Extreme IV Z
CPU: i7-2600k
Video Card: EVGA GTX 550 ti
Hard Drive: Barracuda 500GB (Blank)
Ram: Corsair GT GB ( 2X 4GB: im using 1 only tho.)

I have other PCIE cards, but none of its connected. i have an SSD and another HDD but neither are connected. Once again i would really appreciate help. thanks. If this is the wrong area , im sorry.

Attachments

• Panicxx.JPG
    Panicxx.JPG
    978 KB · Views: 185
I tried that, for the bios, i got a decent amount of info, as for the panic-notthing.

Snow leopard

I am using an official SL 10.6.3 Dvd. The retail one.

Update:

Well as of right now, im getting some different results, before i would get the grey screen with the panic, now i got the panic with a popup i guess saying, i need to shut down the computer and restart again.

Also after reading some of the other topics and post of other people, ive come across a post that says a retail dvd is black, And that thegrey is a special version,is this correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back