Graphics
GeForce 8500 GT
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I've installed Mountain Lion with GraphicsEnabler=No and with the same flag booted into the system via USB. Ethernet works from the start (haven't tried audio), so i downloaded Multibeast and installed it with the things i though would work. It did boot into sistem directly from SSD, but ethernet was gone and the system hung after a minute or two on the desktop.
Can anybody please help me with the configuration for MultiBeast? Are there some settings i should be aware of and so on. Do i need DSDT or not? Any help would be welcome as almost every topic i found in search uses some old version of multiubeast (and did not help me a lot).

My setup is:
Motherboard: GA-H55M-UD2H
CPU: Intel® Core™ i5 760
Graphic card: GIGABYTE GT 640
RAM: 4GB (the rest is unplugged)
Disk: Samsung SSD

This is not my first hackintosh, but it seems like each built has it's own challenges. :)

use these settings then go to installation/dsdt if u want patches for dsdt

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-08-14 at 9.35.43 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-08-14 at 9.35.43 PM.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 529
  • Screen Shot 2013-08-14 at 9.36.42 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-08-14 at 9.36.42 PM.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 417
Do i need DSDT or not?

Yes, you should grab a DSDT for your motherboard and bios version from the DSDT database.

As it has happend to me before, i just needed time to read a whole lot about what each setting in multineast does. I like knowing my system in and out, so that wasn't a problem. It's working now.
I am just wandering what that 3rd party SATA does? I don't recall if i installed it, but it's working nevettheless.

As it has happend to me before, i just needed time to read a whole lot about what each setting in multineast does. I like knowing my system in and out, so that wasn't a problem. It's working now.
I am just wandering what that 3rd party SATA does? I don't recall if i installed it, but it's working nevettheless.

Open MultiBeast and it will tell you what it does. Each option has a description.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back