Graphics
Intel HD Graphic 3000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Other
My hp probook 4530s Core i5 2430m, Ram 4G, ATI 6490m dual boot win 7 and Lion 10.7.4
I have upgrade to ML 10.8.2. It work very well, but now it gets slowly and lag not only on ML but also on WIN 7.
I just install back to Lion but It was not solve. I format HDD and install win 8 only (which is know as smoothly and quickly), but it's still lag and slowly. Now, I dont know how to make it work smoothly again. Is there any help?

My hp probook 4530s Core i5 2430m, Ram 4G, ATI 6490m dual boot win 7 and Lion 10.7.4
I have upgrade to ML 10.8.2. It work very well, but now it gets slowly and lag not only on ML but also on WIN 7.
I just install back to Lion but It was not solve. I format HDD and install win 8 only (which is know as smoothly and quickly), but it's still lag and slowly. Now, I dont know how to make it work smoothly again. Is there any help?

Sounds like a hardware problem. But you could try a reset to see if it helps:

- shutdown
- remove ac power
- remove battery
- hold down power button 60 seconds
- put everything back & restart

Thanks! I'm trying.
What usually cause this problem? HDD or RAM sir?

Do you have an AF/4K drive? If so, could be an alignment issue...

As I know, AF/4K problem will make we can not boot in to Mac. However, I have deleted all my parititions, then using disk utility new paritition then install window with osx. But it still gets lag and not smoothly as it used to be.
I have try to press and hold the power button bla bla bla, It still doesn't work

As I know, AF/4K problem will make we can not boot in to Mac. However, I have deleted all my parititions, then using disk utility new paritition then install window with osx. But it still gets lag and not smoothly as it used to be.
I have try to press and hold the power button bla bla bla, It still doesn't work

Sure sounds like you have a hardware issue.

Thanks sir. That means I will a lost of monye to solve it :((((((((((((((

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back