Contribute
Register

Help me please, with install macOs Sierra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
x553ma
CPU
N2840
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics
I have such a problem. I had a os x Yosemite on my laptop but I wanted to update it to macros Sierra, but there was a problem. I created an installation usb and it worked fine, plugged into the notebook and let it load. When it loaded, I tried to format the disk to mac os extended journalnaled. Everything was going well, but it wasn't until the end when the disk was mounted. It wrote "could not mount disk0s2 after erase" so I ignored it. I chose a disk that I format and I wanted to install it on it. It was going on and there was 17 minutes remaining and then 16 minutes remaining. It took an hour. At the end, it written that "the macOS installation could not be completed". I do not know what to do about it. Please help. Thanks. Lizzie

My Notebook: Acer Aspire ES1-711-P1UV
Pentium N3540
4 GB RAM
500 GB HDD

WP_20170711_17_13_44_Pro.jpg WP_20170711_17_14_14_Pro.jpg

I have such a problem. I had a os x Yosemite on my laptop but I wanted to update it to macros Sierra, but there was a problem. I created an installation usb and it worked fine, plugged into the notebook and let it load. When it loaded, I tried to format the disk to mac os extended journalnaled. Everything was going well, but it wasn't until the end when the disk was mounted. It wrote "could not mount disk0s2 after erase" so I ignored it. I chose a disk that I format and I wanted to install it on it. It was going on and there was 17 minutes remaining and then 16 minutes remaining. It took an hour. At the end, it written that "the macOS installation could not be completed". I do not know what to do about it. Please help. Thanks. Lizzie

My Notebook: Acer Aspire ES1-711-P1UV
Pentium N3540
4 GB RAM
500 GB HDD

View attachment 266112 View attachment 266113
moved to laptop support

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back