Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
<< need model # >> See Rules !!
CPU
i5-650
Graphics
8400 GS
Hello to all friends of the forum,

place this request for help for a problem that afflicts me recently.

I have two computers C1 = Core I7 3.4 M / B Intel DP67DE 8GB DDR3
and the second one C2 = G Core I5 ​​2.8 M / B Asus P7P55D-E 4GB DDR3. Both have installed OSX 10.6.8 and OSX 10.8.3.

Here the problem: the C2 has a pen wi-fi used to surf the internet. I always shared internet connection on C1 creating a LAN with a D-Link hub between the two systems. He has always worked fine. This with Snow Leopard.

But since I installed Mountain Lion here came the problems. I can only create a LAN between two computers to share files and data, but I can not share my internet connection between the two as I did before. But I believe that if the two machines communicate with each other as LAN, and the parameters are the same as Snow Leopard the problem is in some configuration of Mountain Lion.

The drivers are compatible kext for Mountain Lion (I searched them on purpose).

But the best part is that if you start C2 with Snow Lepard and C1 With Mountain Lion then everything works.

What could be the problem causing this? If I have not explained well ... let me know I will try to explain further better.

I hope confident in your advice.

I have the same problem there is a solution I would like to implement myself since I lost my snow leopard machine in a meltdown (wc stopped working).
this solution is here however I cannot make heads or tails of it and even in the irc channels no one really responds to my questions http://apple.stackexchange.com/ques...wifi-to-ethernet-doesnt-work-in-mountain-lion
I'm hoping someone here can make head or tails of this and help us both out
terramir

I got it working with 10.8.3,
This is how I did it
you change the service order to wifi and then you add 192.168.2.1 and subnet 255.255.255.0 to the ethernet.
also make sure with ifconfig in terminal that 192.168.2.1 and the hex version of 255.255.255.0 (google that) is listed in the bridge.
terramir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back