1. 0
Hello , i have a problem with my iGPU
El capitan detect just 4MO and my graphics it's buggy
Picture in attachments

Attachments

• IMG_0017.jpg
    IMG_0017.jpg
    762.3 KB · Views: 180
You should set inject intel = true and ig-platform-id = 0x19120000 in config.plist:
Code:
        <key>Graphics</key>
        <dict>
                <key>Inject</key>
                <dict>
                        <key>ATI</key>
                        <false/>
                        <key>Intel</key>
                        <true/>
                        <key>NVidia</key>
                        <false/>
                </dict>
                <key>NvidiaSingle</key>
                <false/>
                <key>ig-platform-id</key>
                <string>0x19120000</string>
        </dict>

That should get it to recognize the HD530. But of course, HD530 graphics is still quite buggy -- you'll find that Safari, App Store, and Preview don't work, for instance.

On a side note, if you want to use iMessage and possibly other iStuff you should fix your serial number so it doesn't have 0000 in the middle.

With ig plate-form the loading bar stuck..

Hello , i have a problem with my iGPU
El capitan detect just 4MO and my graphics it's buggy
Picture in attachments

Can you upload your config.plist? I have a B150 board and I can't reach the instalator, I'm really frustrated.

You have this configured for an HD 3000. Probably when you ran UniBeast you checked the HD 3000 box on the graphics screen, which was the mistake that caused all your graphics problems.

One option would be to reinstall. You can re-run UniBeast and this time make sure you select nothing on the graphics screen. You'd have to re-apply the Skylake fixes, though you only have the IOAPIC and HD530 ones showing so I guess that's not such a big deal.

Another option is to edit your config.plist and remove the Devices/AddProperties entry and reset the Devices / FakeID / IntelGFX to 0x0. I'm not positive that's the extent of the HD 3000 issue, but it's what I see here.

Note that you don't have any USB or audio fixes showing, so I would guess that not all of your USB ports are working correctly and your sound may not work, but those are probably issues for another day.

You have this configured for an HD 3000. Probably when you ran UniBeast you checked the HD 3000 box on the graphics screen, which was the mistake that caused all your graphics problems.

One option would be to reinstall. You can re-run UniBeast and this time make sure you select nothing on the graphics screen. You'd have to re-apply the Skylake fixes, though you only have the IOAPIC and HD530 ones showing so I guess that's not such a big deal.

Another option is to edit your config.plist and remove the Devices/AddProperties entry and reset the Devices / FakeID / IntelGFX to 0x0. I'm not positive that's the extent of the HD 3000 issue, but it's what I see here.

Note that you don't have any USB or audio fixes showing, so I would guess that not all of your USB ports are working correctly and your sound may not work, but those are probably issues for another day.

ok , i have made a new fresh usb with unineast
but i can't go in installation with ig platform
but without ig platform is works

my error with ig platform (photo in attzchments)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    987.5 KB · Views: 109
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    864.6 KB · Views: 83
this is my config plist with ig platform
and whithout ig platform i delete just "0x19120000"

Attachments

• config.plist
    4.1 KB · Views: 206