Contribute
Register

Help me Guys (Ultra 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please fix your profile.

You may need to experiment with the ig-platform-id and/or injecting EDID (read about InjectEDID and CustomEDID).

See guide: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Chef where can i upgrade my profile? And yes Ive tested with 0x10660003 and 0008 (my version is 0009) and let InjectIntel on, it booted recognized the Intel HD 4000 BUT the Mb was only 4MB and the screen was an hanger it flickered etc.

Chef where can i upgrade my profile? And yes Ive tested with 0x10660003 and 0008 (my version is 0009) and let InjectIntel on, it booted recognized the Intel HD 4000 BUT the Mb was only 4MB and the screen was an hanger it flickered etc.

The ig-platform-id has nothing to do with any revision-id/etc you may have extracted.

--

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
("Personal Details" link from "profile menu" in upper right corner of this site)

Mobo: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
Mobo: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Note: When specifying your bootloader, if using Clover legacy, please be sure to specify "Clover legacy"). Specifying "Clover" will be assumed as "Clover UEFI"

--

If you need help, analysis...

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

The ig-platform-id has nothing to do with any revision-id/etc you may have extracted.

--

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
("Personal Details" link from "profile menu" in upper right corner of this site)

Mobo: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
Mobo: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Note: When specifying your bootloader, if using Clover legacy, please be sure to specify "Clover legacy"). Specifying "Clover" will be assumed as "Clover UEFI"

--

If you need help, analysis...

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.
Bru ive uploaded my Ioreg File in the zip youve downloaded, will change it tomorrow in my profile with chipset etc ive there only my cpu and notebook name thy for the tut !

And the linked website theres nothing with edid? only ig platform ive read your complete faq but there was nothing with that?

Bru ive uploaded my Ioreg File in the zip youve downloaded, will change it tomorrow in my profile with chipset etc ive there only my cpu and notebook name thy for the tut !

And the linked website theres nothing with edid? only ig platform ive read your complete faq but there was nothing with that?

I already commented on the files you provided previously.

You can read about CustomEDID and InjectEDID in the Clover documentation.

I already commented on the files you provided previously.

You can read about CustomEDID and InjectEDID in the Clover documentation.

Bruh you only said my config is false more not? And Where is the fu********** Clover documentation ive searched now an hour havent found anything!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back