Contribute
Register

Help me! Asus Z170-A / i7 6700k + High Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! I would love to be helped with my Hackintosh, I want to leave the clover configuration as optimal as possible and everything works for me, I use the following equipment: Asus Z170-A / SSD 128Gb / 16Gb RAM / Intel i7 6700k, I use the internal graphics card Intel 530HD connected to a monitor by DisplayPort. I just made a clean installation of High Sierra and I want everything to work for me if possible. Can you help me?

The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

Hello everyone! I would love to be helped with my Hackintosh, I want to leave the clover configuration as optimal as possible and everything works for me, I use the following equipment: Asus Z170-A / SSD 128Gb / 16Gb RAM / Intel i7 6700k, I use the internal graphics card Intel 530HD connected to a monitor by DisplayPort. I just made a clean installation of High Sierra and I want everything to work for me if possible. Can you help me?
What is the problem you're trying to solve? Your system should be well supported by the standard unibeast/multibeast install, covered in the Installation Guide.

What is the problem you're trying to solve? Your system should be well supported by the standard unibeast/multibeast install, covered in the Installation Guide.

The problem is the audio, I have no way to make it work and as soon as I install the CloverALC from Toleda my boot is broken and I have to reformat the system

The problem is the audio, I have no way to make it work and as soon as I install the CloverALC from Toleda my boot is broken and I have to reformat the system
Toleda Method properly chosen and run failing?
That's too hard to accept when followed as instructed.
Which Toleda CloverALC cmd did you choose?
Did the output say it succeeded to install your Realtek ALC892 and reboot?
----------------------
Another method you can try is to use Multibeast 10.1.1 >Drivers>Audio >Realtek ALCxxx> [√] ALC892 and [√] 100/200 Series Audio >Build>Install [I think this is based on Toleda audio_cloverALC-130_v0.3.command ]

If you still have questions , post to post-install Audio. You will be able to get Toleda's help https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/no-audio-devices-realtek-alc-applehda-guide.143752/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back