Contribute
Register

Help! Mavericks Install Boot Problems on Lenovo D20 (X5650)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently trying to load Yosemite or Mountain Lion to no avail, on Lenovo D20 1x x5670

stuck at [PCI configuration end, bridges 11, devices 27 ]

Was using unibeast with Yosemite built off an ubuntu OSX Mountain Lion virtual machine with dl from appstore

I anyone can suggest anything, I'd really appreciate it. Thank You.

Hey guys! I have a Lenovo S20 single W3680, 24gb, 240gb SSD running El Cap pretty smoothly. Audio doesn't work as expected, but neither does ethernet and I can't for the life of me get any of the broadcom kexts to work.

Do y'all have any insight? How did you get your 20's ethernet working? Thanks a ton!

You could add a PCI USB 3 card and use a (USB 3) DisplayLink device to add NIC & audio as well as a USB hub...

So I decided to go with just a simple usb ethernet adapter and save my pcie slots. :D With the actual proper drivers, its running golden!

I got the Sabrent NT-USB20 USB to Ethernet adapter and downloaded the ASIX drivers from here installed and all was great!

Hope this helps someone out there too...

@ryanejohnson, I also have a think station S20 and tried to install El Capitan without success. Can you please give me some insights how you installed it on your S20? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back