Graphics
Hd 7970
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello guy, i'm a french users so sorry for my bad english.
i have installed maverick perfectly on my hdd but when iboot on this one, i have this screen:

My MB is a z77-d3h, i'm in ahci, i dont undertand, i'm using the last multibeat for patching my mavericks partition.

Somoeone cant help me.

Thanks a lot.

Yes, with easy method, on my maverick partition

Hello guy, i'm a french users so sorry for my bad english.
i have installed maverick perfectly on my hdd but when iboot on this one, i have this screen:

My MB is a z77-d3h, i'm in ahci, i dont undertand, i'm using the last multibeat for patching my mavericks partition.

Somoeone cant help me.

Thanks a lot.

You need to use the DSDT Free option from MultiBeast. EasyBeast option is for Core 2, core i or Xeon that has no native power management. You really should follow the rules and fill out your hardware details. Otherwise you are likely to get the wrong advice through people trying to guess what your problems are rather than understanding what they might actually be.

The screen image looks like you have an AMD 7*** series graphics card and you are suffering the Boot0 gibberish issue that these cards have. An explanation and solution to that particular problem is here:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/401-install-bootloader-extra-efi-partition.html

Adrian B

Ok, i've also test the dsdt free method in a clean install and i have the same screen.
Boot on the usb is doesnt matter but i preffer boot directly on mavericks

I install multibeast on the usb key, and it´s ok, but boot on this one, not automaticly on mavericks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back