Contribute
Register

[HELP] Lenovo T410 Yosemite wont boot after install (IOBluetoothHCIController)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure what you mean by 'manually'... But you will need to be sure no kexts that match that pattern are present in /S/L/E. Since you may need them later, make a backup.
Alright ill post a list of the .kexts i delete when unibeast is done once again. Thanks for your help

I'm not sure what you mean by 'manually'... But you will need to be sure no kexts that match that pattern are present in /S/L/E. Since you may need them later, make a backup.
I accidentally sent everything to the trash and cleared it, but I deleted every possible kext and it still hangs at bluetoothcontroller. I cant even get it to boot into the installer now by -x -v npci=0x2000

I accidentally sent everything to the trash and cleared it, but I deleted every possible kext and it still hangs at bluetoothcontroller. I cant even get it to boot into the installer now by -x -v npci=0x2000

Boot verbose and show quality photo of the entire screen. If this is post-install, make sure you rebuild cache after removing kexts (otherwise they are still loading from cache).

Boot verbose and show quality photo of the entire screen. If this is post-install, make sure you rebuild cache after removing kexts (otherwise they are still loading from cache).
IMG_0049.jpg
This is trying to boot to the installer. If I do get it to boot to the installer and am able to install again how do I rebuild cache before first boot?

View attachment 117587
This is trying to boot to the installer. If I do get it to boot to the installer and am able to install again how do I rebuild cache before first boot?

You can use DPCIManager to rebuild cache.

You can also boot with "-f" to ignore cache... advisable when booting using the USB.

Also, I can tell from your photo that you haven't followed the guide for creating your USB...

You can use DPCIManager to rebuild cache.

You can also boot with "-f" to ignore cache... advisable when booting using the USB.

Also, I can tell from your photo that you haven't followed the guide for creating your USB...
I used unibeast to make the bootable usb, and I deleted all .kexts said in the link you provided me, and the sublink on the page for 1st gen intel. How did I not follow?

I used unibeast to make the bootable usb, and I deleted all .kexts said in the link you provided me, and the sublink on the page for 1st gen intel. How did I not follow?

The photo in post #15 (AppleACPIEC errors) shows that you did not delete the AppleACPIPlatform.kext from /Extra/Extensions on the USB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back