Graphics
GTX 670
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
so i updated to the latest mavericks using the app store, unfortunately not the combo update. the update successfully worked and then i ran multibeast and just installed the trim option as well as the audio drivers.

however i have noticed a few problems since the update:

1. apple bluetooth keyboard will no longer work
2. itunes will not successfully sync my music onto my iphone.

both of these issues were not present before the update. can anyone be so kind to assist me? thank you very much in advance.

What Bluetooth adaptor are you using?

For iTunes try logging out of the iTunes Store and back in. If that doesn't fix it then try re authorizing your computer.

Edit

Can you see the Bluetooth adaptor in a system report? Maybe it just needs to be re-paired? I don't use Bluetooth myself so I'm probably not being much help here.

What Bluetooth adaptor are you using?

For iTunes try logging out of the iTunes Store and back in. If that doesn't fix it then try re authorizing your computer.

Edit

Can you see the Bluetooth adaptor in a system report? Maybe it just needs to be re-paired? I don't use Bluetooth myself so I'm probably not being much help here.

Ok I'll try that with iTunes, thanks. It just seems to be getting stuck on songs or says finishing sync but isn't actually done with everything and gets stuck.

for bluetooth I have targus USB bt and it's showing up on the top bar and I see my devices but the bt keyboard won't connect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back