Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello everyone!

I would like to build my eirst hackintosh, and i would like to try to install 10.8.3 on my current desktop build, that is actually quite old:

AMD Phenom X4 9950 Black Edition (SSE2,SSE3)
ASUS M3a78-T Motherboard
4GB DDR2 RAM
Sapphire Radeon HD 4850 512MB

Could you please suggest ways of how i could install mountain lion on this machine, with a small guide, that would be very helpful!

I have tried looking at youtube videos but failed to find something for amd computers.

Kind Regards

i am talking about a legal installation of mountain lion, which i have already purchased

Hello everyone!

I would like to build my eirst hackintosh, and i would like to try to install 10.8.3 on my current desktop build, that is actually quite old:

AMD Phenom X4 9950 Black Edition (SSE2,SSE3)
ASUS M3a78-T Motherboard
4GB DDR2 RAM
Sapphire Radeon HD 4850 512MB

Could you please suggest ways of how i could install mountain lion on this machine, with a small guide, that would be very helpful!

I have tried looking at youtube videos but failed to find something for amd computers.

Kind Regards

pashashocky

as our super-moderator has suggested YOU SHOULD READ THE FORUM RULES COMPLETELY

Here is the part that governs your question as to the use of your hardware...

• AMD nor Atom CPUs and NVIDIA, ATI, VIA or SIS desktop chipsets are not supported by the methods and software on this site and will not work. Any post requesting help for or asking about these will be deleted.

As you note the last part of the sentence - "Any post requesting help for or asking about these will be deleted."

Our Super Moderator is So So very kind to you in his response to you by mildly suggesting that you Read the Rules; and has not performed the suggested action that the rules suggest we do for posts of this nature.
Which of course would be to delete this nonsense post. ( Most likely your account as well.)

But here is an idea - I suggest you either phone, visit or online chat w and Apple Genius Support or Sales person and ask them why it is that they (Apple) donot use AMD cpu's in their computers - and then wait for the answer..... if you ever get one .....

If your really serious about this I suggest you visit other web sites on the internet that can assist you with this quest. But not here ..OK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back