Radeon HD 7950 3GB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi All

so i am new to hackintosh, well my story is im windows user since the beginning of my pc life, now i have built my pc by my own and installed windows 8.1, but im still experience some low performance by windows 8.1, anyways i wanted to try to install mavericks on my pc, i have tried to read many posts before i make this post because i find it complicated.

so here are my pc specs:

Motherboard
ASROCK Z87 EXTREME3

Graphic Card
Sapphire Radeon Vapor-X HD 7950 OC with Boost 3 GB DDR5

CPU
Intel Core i5-4670K Quad-Core Desktop Processor 3.4 GHZ 6 MB Cache

8GB Ram

-----------------------------------------------

what i need is how the hell to install Mavericks on my pc :crazy: ?

some questions in mind:

- How do i make a backup of my bios ?
- How do i patch my bios?
- Am i able to install Mavericks directly or do i have to install a previous hackintosh version then update it to Mavericks?
will i be able to get a dual boot ?

Finally excuse my nab post :p

i dont have access to mac, so when i tried to use the IBoot haswell i get this message.

ibooterrormsg.png

could anyone help me out here :crazy: ??

I'll help you out, because I was completely lost when I started. But I'm not going to be like "hey **** you go waste time learning of all the different ways like I did".

I have an Asrock Z87 Fatal1ty, but the procedure should be similar.

Check out my blog for a step by step:
http://ericthewino.com/blog/2013/12...ntosh-to-bitcoinscryptocurrency-to-christmas/

You need to scroll down a bit to get to:
[h=2]Hackintosh (OSX 10.9) on My ASRock Z87 Fatal1ty Killer MOBO[/h]Basically, boot into UEFI (plug in a USB) and do a backup of the UEFI. There should be an option under tools. Go to your OS (on your current computer if you have one, otherwise on someone else's). Patch it using PMPatch and flash using AFUWIN. Then boot into your USB with unibeast. Depending on your graphics card, you might need to boot with "GraphicsEnabler=No" (case sensitive). Follow the steps on the blog. It took a few minutes for me to get the proper Mac menu, but you should be able to see the black mouse pointer if it's working.

Check out this thread for more info:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/mavericks-desktop-guides/116155-success-asrock-z87-extreme6.html

Good luck. Use multibeast to get all your drivers and ****. Research for you motherboard.

I'm not coming back to here so don't bother asking me a question. PEACE OUT.

I'll help you out, because I was completely lost when I started. But I'm not going to be like "hey **** you go waste time learning of all the different ways like I did".

I have an Asrock Z87 Fatal1ty, but the procedure should be similar.

Check out my blog for a step by step:
http://ericthewino.com/blog/2013/12...ntosh-to-bitcoinscryptocurrency-to-christmas/

You need to scroll down a bit to get to:
Hackintosh (OSX 10.9) on My ASRock Z87 Fatal1ty Killer MOBO

Basically, boot into UEFI (plug in a USB) and do a backup of the UEFI. There should be an option under tools. Go to your OS (on your current computer if you have one, otherwise on someone else's). Patch it using PMPatch and flash using AFUWIN. Then boot into your USB with unibeast. Depending on your graphics card, you might need to boot with "GraphicsEnabler=No" (case sensitive). Follow the steps on the blog. It took a few minutes for me to get the proper Mac menu, but you should be able to see the black mouse pointer if it's working.

Check out this thread for more info:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/mavericks-desktop-guides/116155-success-asrock-z87-extreme6.html

Good luck. Use multibeast to get all your drivers and ****. Research for you motherboard.

I'm not coming back to here so don't bother asking me a question. PEACE OUT.

thank you so much for help :thumbup:

i have been trying for 2 hours to make a backup of my bios through UEFI but there is no such option allowing me to do so, i have tried bios backup toolkit but it is not working on windows 8.1, is there any way around to make the backup so i will be able to patch it ?

Unfortunately as indicated in one of the post here - the step for backing up the BIOS from within the UEFI is not very clear as you have tried it already and could not locate it from the tools. So the other alternate is to dump the bios from within windows using afuwinx64 utility with /o option and then patching it as mentioned in the original post. Did you try that approach?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back