Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
z17x-gaming5
CPU
i7 6700k
Graphics
gtx 1080ti
hello good, someone could give me a list of components to build a macintosh, for macOS mojave, capital or josemite, something less than 10.9, please

something less than 10.9, please
Less than 10.9 would be Mountain Lion, Lion or Snow Leopard.

If you want newer than 10.9 try a Z370 motherboard system. Then you can still run Mojave if you need to. Yosemite will not work on a Z370 system.

If you want newer than 10.9 try a Z370 motherboard system. Then you can still run Mojave if you need to. Yosemite will not work on a Z370 system.
Thank you very much for the answer, I am looking for something less than 10.9, mavericks or captain, because I want to use the protools because I am more comfortable with those versions

Thank you very much for the answer, I am looking for something less than 10.9, mavericks or captain, because I want to use the protools because I am more comfortable with those versions
mavericks is 10.9

el capitan is 10.11

I am looking for something less than 10.9, mavericks
For an OS that old you'd need an Ivy Bridge system to run Mt. Lion. That would be Z77, Q77 or H77 motherboards.

Right, now look at me, they all increased and only leopard is less than 10.9 hahaha

I would like to read the post, with the systems I need, watching the program and I appreciate your patience and response. have if they help me with the following post, already with the systems that out there with more accuracy I look for :)

Right, now look at me, they all increased and only leopard is less than 10.9 hahaha
What you are typing makes no sense. Here's the choices you've got for OS X versions older than 10.9 I'm pretty sure Leopard is too old for your current Audio software.

Screen Shot.jpg

I would like to read the post, with the systems I need
If you want to be able to install Snow Leopard, Lion or Mt. Lion the best choice would be a Z68 Gigabyte system.

Here's one of the few remaining Z68 boards you can still buy for under 100 dollars.

This one includes a CPU and cooler. You would need to add a graphics card though. Even a GT 210 would probably work fine with SL and Lion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back