Graphics
UHD 630
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi All

Recently i update my pc to Intel i3 2100 and 4gb venegence 1600 ram and Intel DH67BL Motherboard. i installed Mac OSX 10.6.3 using a retail DVD by following iboot method. it was a success. after i encounter sandy bridge kp which i solved with updater. but after that 10.6.8 combo updates hangs and gives appletymcedriver kp. update does not get complete and when i restart system crashes. and there is no other way left but to again install the complete system. The board is compatible for lion on wiki osx86. but i can not upgrade to lion before updating it to 10.6.8

Please Help

You don't need to go to 10.6.8 to go to LION. IIRC either 10.6.6 or 10.6.7 gave you access to the App Store. Once you have access to the App Store, you can download Lion and make your UniBeast USB installer.

Going Bald said:
You don't need to go to 10.6.8 to go to LION. IIRC either 10.6.6 or 10.6.7 gave you access to the App Store. Once you have access to the App Store, you can download Lion and make your UniBeast USB installer.

I suggest doing this too. Updating to 10.6.8 is such a pain. I skipped it altogether and just updated from 10.6.7 straight to Lion.

hi, we do have the same processor, it's a sandy bridge. have you tried using update helper before proceeding with the 10.6.8 update?

HI
how to update to lion i downloaded the application from app store and ran the setup setup said preparing for mac os x lion and it reboots and after that nothing happnes help me please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back