Intel Core i7-6700K 4 GHz Quad-Core Processor
Graphics
Sapphire Radeon RX 580 Pulse Dual, 8GB GDDR5, 256BIT, 11265-05-20G
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi there!

Already have a beautiful and functional Sierra since December. Now I am trying to do a clean install of High Sierra on my new Samsung 960 EVO Nvme SSD. USB ready (following the guide from here), drive been recognized and formatted into the new APFS, first step of installation going pretty well. After the first restart, Clover don't see the new OS installed. Just appear the external USB.

I am doing something wrong?

My mobo is a Gigabyte - GA-Z170X-UD5 TH

Thanks

I swear i searched for this answer everywhere... but just because i posted a thread i found it and it worked! :p
"possible you may need the attached file in your drivers64UEFI folder"
Answered by user feartech in other post. I was able to install and i am right now on the process of fine tunning it. let's see.

I decided to stay away from High Sierra for now. I'm happy that I was able to use Sierra on my Nvme (cloned my system). Thanks for all.

Hi

im trying to install high sierra in a 960 evo pro with latest unibeast 8.1. I can see my evo 960 pro in my Bios but can't see it in the installer, Im totally lost sorry if this was answered in another post....I tried to read rehabmans guide....but I don't have it clear, do I need some files in clover? Do I need hacknvme?

Thanks in advance

Hi

im trying to install high sierra in a 960 evo pro with latest unibeast 8.1. I can see my evo 960 pro in my Bios but can't see it in the installer, Im totally lost sorry if this was answered in another post....I tried to read rehabmans guide....but I don't have it clear, do I need some files in clover? Do I need hacknvme?

Thanks in advance

Make sure SATA mode is AHCI. NVMe must be NVMe-standard, not Intel RST.

Hi there!

Already have a beautiful and functional Sierra since December. Now I am trying to do a clean install of High Sierra on my new Samsung 960 EVO Nvme SSD. USB ready (following the guide from here), drive been recognized and formatted into the new APFS, first step of installation going pretty well. After the first restart, Clover don't see the new OS installed. Just appear the external USB.

I am doing something wrong?

My mobo is a Gigabyte - GA-Z170X-UD5 TH

Thanks

Hi Renato. My setup is almost the same yours. I already had a Hackintosh but I gave up because it was not well configured. Can you help me? I am Brazilian too :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back