Graphics
Intel(R) HD Graphic 4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I successfully Installed El Capitan on Windows 10 but I was unable to boot as a dual OS. Also unable to use laptop keyboard, mouse and unable to wireless connect to the internet. I use Unibeast to installed OS X. After rebooting the laptop now I am getting error code: bif error. I decided to wipe out the hard drive and start again. I have two drives. Could you please help me? Do I need HP CLOVER loader? I have a Hp Folio 9479m? HELP?

I successfully Installed El Capitan on Windows 10 but I was unable to boot as a dual OS. Also unable to use laptop keyboard, mouse and unable to wireless connect to the internet. I use Unibeast to installed OS X. After rebooting the laptop now I am getting error code: bif error. I decided to wipe out the hard drive and start again. I have two drives. Could you please help me? Do I need HP CLOVER loader? I have a Hp Folio 9479m? HELP?

Not a desktop. Moved to laptop support.

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

THANK YOU !!!! For your fast reply, but the first time i loaded "El Capitan" the OS work but I needed the USB drive to boot. I plug a external Keyboard and mouse and that work but no drivers for wireless card also no drivers. I never installed Multibeast to installed the correct drivers or to boot from the HD. I am sorry i am NEW here and i am lost. I need help? Do I USE the Unibeast and Multibeast?

read Rehabmans FAQ for installing OSX on Laptops carefully.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html
In there is everything explained, there are all links you need.
when you have problem after you read this thread right trough, you can ask for it.
good hack!
It's important that you update you're signature with you System.
Also search for your device in forum, maybe someone wrote a guide.

After follow tony's unibeast guide:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...-el-capitan-any-supported-intel-based-pc.html

I am Sorry !!! I AM NEW HERE !!! I am super lost .....

Could you please help me?

1) Do i still use Unibeast to installed " El Capitan" in my HP laptop?

2) Then after the installation, do i Installed Multibeats ?

Hp Folio laptop uses Intel Chip and Intel graphic card ...

I was able to installed the OS X THE FIRST TIME without any problems.

I was NOT able to boot from HD nor use Keyboard or mouse .

After rebooting

I delete the EFI Partion, then after that i was unable to boot to "El Capitan" USING THE USB Drive ...

I decide to WIPE OUT the drive .. I am using a Second HD.

Do i use the same procedures ? use Unibeast and Multibeast? :crazy:

Hang on a second.
Unibeast is using at the actual version clover, its just way easier to use. so first try to use Unibeast to develop you os x stick. That your trackpad and keyboard won't work isn't that surprising.
First step you have to check your HARDWARE. use CPU-Z and use Device Manager on Windows.
To fix your keyboard and trackpad you need an external keyboard and mouse. Depending on your Hardware your hack will be super easy or super hard, so that is a very important step. You have to go trough this step by step, if you don't you are confusing yourself and everyone else.

So if you don't have READ the beginning of the FAQ linked above, take your time.

THANK YOU
eXoliner
Got it !!!!!

1) I am going to use Unibeast to installed " El Capitan" - Last time i didnt had any problems installing the OS X

2) What is CPU Z?

AFTER

Do I logging into WINDOWS and go to Device Manager?

Or do I use Multibeast?

How you installed OS X on your HDD? You couldn't boot from the HDD because you haven't a Bootloader like Clover installed.

NO!
FIRST You log in to Windows.
CPU-Z is a software to checkout your hardware.
If you don't want to use it, you can use the Windows Device Manager.
When you are logged in (Windows)
search for Device Manager (if you are using english a System Language)
then right click on it and start as an administrator
you have to note down SPECIFIC:
- Which Prozessor
- Which chipset
- Graphis adapter
- Card Readers
- Network adapters WIFI and LAN
- Keyboard
- Touch/Trackpad
- USB Chip
- Audio Adapter
- Battery Controller Type
- which BIOS Vendor
- RAM

Sounds much. First get so much Information as possible. Mostly not every single one is necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back