Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus Sabertooth Z77
CPU
i5-2500K
Graphics
GTX 670
I have been able to install the OS.. but after i restart, the problem is that it wont boot into the desktop. here are my specs:

GA-H77n-Wifi
4gig ram
500gb seagate
ive bridge i5

I will attach a picture of the message that i get when boot in verbose mode...
i have tried using pcirootuid=1 pcirootuid=0 graphicsenabler=no -x to no avail...

i also set everything in the bios correctly... disabled vtd (for some reason it was enabled).. i also checked the guide regarding gigabyte bios here in tonymacx... also i am running the latest UEFI bios.

i thought the install would be easy since this was a recommended board on the customac mini section

It seems that it gets stuck in the Bluetooth section after DSMOS...

does anyone have the same problem? Help please..

it does not kernel panic.. it just stops loading.

please see image.

Attachments

• IMG_0104.jpg
    IMG_0104.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 229
Did you guys remove the wifi chip before doing the install? since it is attached to the board?

Would you say that the problem is with the card? thats why it wont boot? should i remove it and install osx??

I'm not sure it's the card but it wouldn't hurt to remove the card and try. I'm still building my first Hackintosh (with the GA-Z77N-WIFI board) and collecting parts before I put it together. So my knowledge is limited to the research I've done here on the forums.

I have the same board, different cpu. I am at the point of installing the needed software from multibeast to run solely off the ssd driver other then the usb. And that is what I am using to boot on it now.
I did try running multi beast to some random drives or I thought were mine and it did a failed boot.
Now I'm taking sometime in installing it.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-04-26 at 10.13.29 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-04-26 at 10.13.29 PM.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 181
i have tried using pcirootuid=1 pcirootuid=0 graphicsenabler=no -x to no avail...

All those flags are case sensitive. Did you spell them correctly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back