Graphics
ati hd 4870
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello everyone , sorry for my English but use a translator being Italian . I have successfully created a USB key using the guidance of Maveriks the site, but I have a problem starting on the laptop where I want to install it.
The pc is a Samsung Series 5 Ultra as follows:
Intel ® Core ™ i7- 3517U (1.90 GHz , 4 MB L3 Cache)
System Memory 8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz ( on BD 4GB + 4GB x 1)
Main Chipset Intel HM76
Intel ® HD Graphics 4000
Hard Drive Slim S- ATA II 500 GB (5400 rpm / min) with 24 GB ExpressCache
Gigabit Ethernet LAN 10 / 100/1000
When Setup starts charging for a while and then the screen goes black , even though the usb stick read .
Giving the command boot -v I do not read any Kernel Panic until it clears the screen . I also tried to register the phone with the screen, but the writing flows so fast that I do not understand that message appears before dimming .
I recommend something you know ? Thank you so much for the help.

Hello everyone , sorry for my English but use a translator being Italian . I have successfully created a USB key using the guidance of Maveriks the site, but I have a problem starting on the laptop where I want to install it.
The pc is a Samsung Series 5 Ultra as follows:
Intel ® Core ™ i7- 3517U (1.90 GHz , 4 MB L3 Cache)
System Memory 8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz ( on BD 4GB + 4GB x 1)
Main Chipset Intel HM76
Intel ® HD Graphics 4000
Hard Drive Slim S- ATA II 500 GB (5400 rpm / min) with 24 GB ExpressCache
Gigabit Ethernet LAN 10 / 100/1000
When Setup starts charging for a while and then the screen goes black , even though the usb stick read .
Giving the command boot -v I do not read any Kernel Panic until it clears the screen . I also tried to register the phone with the screen, but the writing flows so fast that I do not understand that message appears before dimming .
I recommend something you know ? Thank you so much for the help.

Try "IGPEnabler=N -x -v"

Thanks for the help, now you see it, but it did not recognize the keyboard trakpad it, I recreated the usb stick support for putting the laptop and now sees them both. I proceed with the installation. In case of other problems I write them. Hello hello

Installation completed successfully. At the first reboot I had to give commands IGPEnabler = No-v-x to go otherwise crashed again. It took a long time to get into the operating system. I tried to install from Multibeast drivers for devices, but now on reboot I get stuck on this screen:
2013-12-21 08.05.20.jpg

Help me, please. Thanks.

Installation completed successfully. At the first reboot I had to give commands IGPEnabler = No-v-x to go otherwise crashed again. It took a long time to get into the operating system. I tried to install from Multibeast drivers for devices, but now on reboot I get stuck on this screen:
View attachment 77337

Help me, please. Thanks.

What did you install in Multibeast? From that photo, it seems you might have installed the "Intel Graphics patch for Mixed Systems", which is not appropriate given your hardware specs...

Now I do not remember exactly everything I've installed, but definitely what you're talking about. Can I somehow fix now or do I have to reinstall everything from scratch? Thank you again.

Now I do not remember exactly everything I've installed, but definitely what you're talking about. Can I somehow fix now or do I have to reinstall everything from scratch? Thank you again.

It can be fixed, but involves undoing the edits to a couple of kexts. Better to just re-install. When selecting things in Multibeast, select only what makes sense for your hardware. Don't make guesses.

You might refer to this for how to implement power management: http://www.tonymacx86.com/mavericks...nagement-sandy-bridge-ivy-bridge-laptops.html. It is a good way to start with multibeast.

From there you can work on getting your graphics to work, which depends on your screen resolution.

Thanks again for now. I reinstall the whole thing and I see you read the link that you put me. Hello

Reinstalled and put only the drivers from Multibest with the option Easybeast, but now it crashes so:
20131222_215357.jpg

I tried booting with-v-x-f-F but nothing, always stops them. Help me please. Thanks

Reinstalled and put only the drivers from Multibest with the option Easybeast, but now it crashes so:
View attachment 77498

I tried booting with-v-x-f-F but nothing, always stops them. Help me please. Thanks

It is not crashing. It is unable to mount root. I'm assuming this is booting from your HDD. Try installing "3rd Party SATA".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back