Graphics
Intel 4600 HD & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello I currently have a MSI GE70 2PE-012US laptop computer this computer is a haswell type computer. I have Mavericks 10.9.0 installed on it but I am having problems compiling an error free dsdt file. I compiled a error free ssdt file yesterday and placed it in the extras folder.
I am trying to patch my dsdt file and I cannot find a patch to patch my dsdt file. I get 69 errors when I run it and I don't know how to fix it. Can somebody please help me fix my errors. Thanks. The second ssdt file is bigger than the first.

Attachments

• dsdt.aml
    55.8 KB · Views: 100
  • Jamice’s Mac Pro MSI GE70 2PE-012US.ioreg
    1.8 MB · Views: 64
  • Jamice’s Mac Pro GE70 2PE-012 US.ioreg
    2 MB · Views: 59
I just updated my ssdt file the second file is bigger than the first file.

Attachments

• Jamice’s Mac Pro GE70 2PE-012 US.ioreg
    2 MB · Views: 70
Hello I currently have a MSI GE70 2PE-012US laptop computer this computer is a haswell type computer. I have Mavericks 10.9.0 installed on it but I am having problems compiling an error free dsdt file. I compiled a error free ssdt file yesterday and placed it in the extras folder.
I am trying to patch my dsdt file and I cannot find a patch to patch my dsdt file. I get 69 errors when I run it and I don't know how to fix it. Can somebody please help me fix my errors. Thanks. The second ssdt file is bigger than the first.

You will need to extract all DSDT/SSDT from Linux. To get a proper disassembly of your DSDT you will need all of them. They are available in /sys/firmware/acpi/tables and /sys/firmware/acpi/tables/dynamic.

Place all SSDT/DSDT in a single directory and use a recent build of iasl to disassemble:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/attachmen...ell-inspiron-17-7000-hackintosh-able-iasl.zip
Code:
cd "to directory where you placed all SSDT/DSDT"
iasl -da *.aml

Then work with the resulting *.dsl files exclusively.

One error in the first line please help me.

One error in the first line please help me.

Next time, post as an attachment. I will remove your very long post.

You're using a very old version of iasl:
/*
* Intel ACPI Component Architecture
* AML Disassembler version 20091214

Read post #3 carefully. There is a link to a recent build of iasl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back