Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP 832A
CPU
i7
Graphics
HD
Hello,

I have tried many times to install Mac OS on my laptop but I just don't know what drivers I need and how to find the dsdt and when I made an installer for my computer (following a guide) I was able to get to the clover boot loader but when I clicked the Mac OS installer it would show the apple logo and stay frozen like that. I don't know what I did wrong and I don't even know if my computer is compatible with Mac OS. I would really appreciate the help.

PC Specs:

Intel Core i7 7500u
Motherboard : (not sure if this is the right spec of the motherboard but this is what cpu-z said) HP 832A
Ram 8gb ddr4
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 620
Wifi: Intel Wifi (I don't mind if the wifi doesn't work)

Hello,

I have tried many times to install Mac OS on my laptop but I just don't know what drivers I need and how to find the dsdt and when I made an installer for my computer (following a guide) I was able to get to the clover boot loader but when I clicked the Mac OS installer it would show the apple logo and stay frozen like that. I don't know what I did wrong and I don't even know if my computer is compatible with Mac OS. I would really appreciate the help.

PC Specs:

Intel Core i7 7500u
Motherboard : (not sure if this is the right spec of the motherboard but this is what cpu-z said) HP 832A
Ram 8gb ddr4
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 620
Wifi: Intel Wifi (I don't mind if the wifi doesn't work)
start here first:

then follow the guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back