Contribute
Register

[Help] I have doubts that the temperature of my probook 4530s

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahahahahahaha

Thankful I live in a country where we vote the bad ones out, or term limits expire... (for the most part)

-gux_defer_usb2 (kernel flag) if you plan to continue to use usb wifi..

How do I do?:?:

-gux_defer_usb2 (kernel flag) if you plan to continue to use usb wifi..

How do I do?:?:

It is a kernel flag. Type it at the bootloader screen to test. If it helps, enter it in /Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist.

i think that temperatures are way too high. i suggest you to clean the fan and refresh the thermal grease.

for example my values are 40-44 in normal use and 50-55 in overload and weather is 35 degrees here.

i think that temperatures are way too high. i suggest you to clean the fan and refresh the thermal grease.

for example my values are 40-44 in normal use and 50-55 in overload and weather is 35 degrees here.

You have a 450 G1. Completely different hardware (two generations later). Temperatures under load with Haswell cannot be compared with Sandy Bridge.

In a high ambient temperature environment under extreme load, it is not unreasonable to have temperatures in that range, especially using the stock thermal compound. The ioreg and HwMonitor screen shot show extreme load on both the CPU and IGPU. The fan patch chosen for DSDT can also have an impact. The "silent" patch prioritizes low fan speeds over high temperatures.

Replacing the thermal compound (AS5 or better) and cleaning the cooling system is always advised, but is not within everyone's skill set.

But post #1 claims the system is running at this temperature "all the time." (read post #1 carefully) Which, to me, indicates a software problem. Likely driver/3rd party software with runaway CPU use. A fresh install or careful elimination of suspected software might help find the culprit and narrow down the issue.

You have a 450 G1. Completely different hardware (two generations later). Temperatures under load with Haswell cannot be compared with Sandy Bridge.

In a high ambient temperature environment under extreme load, it is not unreasonable to have temperatures in that range, especially using the stock thermal compound. The ioreg and HwMonitor screen shot show extreme load on both the CPU and IGPU. The fan patch chosen for DSDT can also have an impact. The "silent" patch prioritizes low fan speeds over high temperatures.

Replacing the thermal compound (AS5 or better) and cleaning the cooling system is always advised, but is not within everyone's skill set.

But post #1 claims the system is running at this temperature "all the time." (read post #1 carefully) Which, to me, indicates a software problem. Likely driver/3rd party software with runaway CPU use. A fresh install or careful elimination of suspected software might help find the culprit and narrow down the issue.

I'll clean equally

uncover the pc and clean it now look like works unless the temperature rises only when I run programs eg Ableton Virtualbox or if the temperature rises that normal :?:

Captura de pantalla 2014-08-09 a la(s) 20.08.31.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back