CPU
i9-9880HK/HM370
Graphics
UHD 630, 1920x1080
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Can someone either patch this for me for virtual SMC or link to to a Guied to to it myself.

Attachments

• SSDT-FAN.aml
    499 bytes · Views: 118
  • DSDT.dsl
    1.9 MB · Views: 56
I got my cpu fan working using the latest fake smc, but I am still unable to detect my Nvidia fan. I don't believe that the fan is controlled by Nvidia so my understanding is that it should be possible to get it to detect? Any info on how to go about this would be cool

I got my cpu fan working using the latest fake smc, but I am still unable to detect my Nvidia fan. I don't believe that the fan is controlled by Nvidia so my understanding is that it should be possible to get it to detect? Any info on how to go about this would be cool
you want to be disabling your nvidia altogether

well I know that it is impossible to get my 2080 maxQ to work on 10.15, but I want to get the fan to work. Because I am on a laptop the fan is not directly connected to the gpu and it should be possible to get it to work? right? My other fan would be "right side"

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-16 at 4.24.05 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-16 at 4.24.05 PM.png
    223.4 KB · Views: 125
  • Screen Shot 2020-05-16 at 4.24.19 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-16 at 4.24.19 PM.png
    55.9 KB · Views: 115
well I know that it is impossible to get my 2080 maxQ to work on 10.15, but I want to get the fan to work. Because I am on a laptop the fan is not directly connected to the gpu and it should be possible to get it to work? right? My other fan would be "right side"
if you disable the gpu then the fan won't be needed?

Well not really, I have a thin and light laptop, and it shares heat pipes with the cpu and gpu, even if the gpu is disabled the extra fan would help with temps, especially with my i9 9980hk

bump

I believe my paths are

\_SB.PCI0.LPCB.EC0.FANG
\_SB.PCI0.LPCB.EC0.FANW

But I'm not sure,

Hi, what is the model? It's an Acer Nitro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back