Contribute
Register

HELP HELP HELP! 10.9.4 wont boot after multibeast 6.3.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope this is a fresh install, and if i dont install multibeast, i can restart, do everything, i can even get intrnet and install chrome if i install my wireless adapter (whhich works even when the multibeast settings are not installed). if i install the multibeast settings and i try to restart on a fresh install it stops at one point. in verbose it stops at the bluetoothhcicontroller-completed. if i try to boot safe mode it gives me a kernel panic.

sorry if im being noobish
Thanks!

You mentioned in post#1 that you have an IDE drive attached to the system via an adapter. Is it still attached ? and if so could you disconnect it and an other peripherals that you have connected and see if we can get your system to boot by itself.

yea also in a previos post i had mentioned i had removd the ide drive and the adapter. the only drive i have plugged in is my main drive. btw i sold the ide drives

yea also in a previos post i had mentioned i had removd the ide drive and the adapter. the only drive i have plugged in is my main drive. btw i sold the ide drives

In the BIOS have you got the controller set to ACHI, actually could you load optimised defaults and then set First Init Display to IGFX again please. I would like to rule out anything BIOS related.

k doing thaat right now
thanks

it didnt work still freezes at bluetoothcicontroller-completed

thanks

it didnt work still freezes at bluetoothcicontroller-completed

thanks

Ok, what is the make and model number of your monitor? The only flaw that I can see as your MultiBeast settings are correct and your BIOS is set correctly is that you are only operating on 1 stick of Ram when your motherboard operates in dual channel. Reason I mention it is because I haven't seen a Kernel Panic using safe mode after applying those settings both from MultiBeast and BIOS.

asus ve247h

Well from here your build/BIOS looks good, your connections/monitor looks good. My only advice from here would be to start at fresh. Meaning Reformat your hard drive and clean install. Now that you have your BIOS set correctly and you know what to install with MultiBeast. There can only be an issue with your installation.

Use F12 to choose to boot from UniBeast. Once installed and you have run MultiBeast. Enter the BIOS and ensure that your first boot priority is set to P0 *your Mavericks Installation drive) and not UEFI.
This in all will take you 30mins and we have trouble shot everything. I'll be here once you are done and hopefully with positive results.

Thanks so much for all the help, wild willow! sorry had to go somewhere but now i reformatted the drive and it still doesnt work! :banghead:

i did everything and reformatted and reinstalled 13 times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back