Graphics
GTX 1060 6G
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
On boot the log said
'panic(cpu 0 caller 0xffffff801bbff2dd)...Fault CPU: 0x0, PL: 0, VF: 1
BSD...thread: Unknown
Mac OS Version: Not yet set.' [Screenshot is attached]

On last boot I had just run the ssdtPRGen script for my CPU and copied the ssdt file to EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched. Besides, I had also installed HWMonitor on this hackintosh. And then when I restarted it, something went wrong.

And everything was working well before this happened. In other words, graphics, sound and Ethernet were working perfectly. I'm currently on macOS 10.12.5.

The build is like this:
CPU i5 6500
GPU GTX 1060 6G(I managed to have it worked by using Nvidia Web Driver and Lilu kexts)
Motherboard ASUS B150-PLUS
SSD Samsung 850 EVO (Trim Enabled)

These are the kexts that I used.
无标题.png

834893149.jpg

The config.plist file is attached below. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.8 KB · Views: 390
I had also installed HWMonitor on this hackintosh. And then when I restarted it, something went wrong.
Maybe this :
MultiBeast 9.1.0 Change Log said:
The FakeSMC_GPUSensors.kext in FakeSMC Plugins v6.25-332-gf3a8525c.1758 is NOT COMPATIBLE with NVIDIA Pascal Video Cards.
If you do not delete it from /Library/Extensions your system will kernel panic on boot.

Thanks for the quick reply. But how can I access this directory since I still cannot manage to boot into the system?
Safe mode.

Umm...after I had applied safe mode in clover's boot screen it still showed the panic message. However, I managed to mount the HFS+ partition in Windows but I did not found FakeSMC_GPUSensors.kext in /L/E. Instead, I found FakeSMC.kext in that directory. Should I delete it?

Umm...after I had applied safe mode in clover's boot screen it still showed the panic message. However, I managed to mount the HFS+ partition in Windows but I did not found FakeSMC_GPUSensors.kext in /L/E. Instead, I found FakeSMC.kext in that directory. Should I delete it?
no, you need that kext

try System/Library/Extensions

also accessing mac partitions on a windows system may mess up your mac partition

no, you need that kext

try System/Library/Extensions

also accessing mac partitions on a windows system may mess up your mac partition
OK, but there's no FakeSMC_GPUSensors.kext in /S/L/E either, what should I do now? Currently I still cannot boot into macOS via safe boot. Thanks a lot for your quick response.

Does anyone have a solution to this? Or could it be my config.plist is corrupted? Do I have to reinstall the system? Just wondering what I should do now. I'm such a noob in hackintoshing :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back