Graphics
Onboard HD3000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I am attempting to do a fresh install of mountain lion with an H61N-USB3 F8 and I cant seem to get anything to work correctly. I am able to boot with unibeast and install mountain lion with graphicsenabler=no, once installed I am able to boot back into unibeast and choose the newly installed mountain lion partition and boot with graphicsenabler=no. Once there I attempt to add the .aml for my bios and update a few things in multibeast following a few guides from other posts with no luck. I am considering it might be a possibility that I cant do a fresh install of mountain lion? Does anyone know of a guide I can follow? or have any ideas or advice?

H61N-USB3
I5-2500k

Followed 2011 Mac mini purchasing guide for the rest.

Thanks

Hi there!

I have the same motherboard and CPU as you and I upgraded from Lion and have absolutely no issues right now with my build.

I don't think you should have an issue with installing a fresh copy of Mountain Lion either. As you mentioned in your post, it seems like you can actually install the OS but once doing post install with MultiBeast, you're getting some hardware/kext issues.

Please let me know what the actual problem is once you boot, and I'll try to help!

Try running multibeast WITHOUT the DSDT. Do a plain EasyBeast install. I got stuck with the published DSDT too. I am making some progress now, but not as I wanted to...
GL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back