Contribute
Register

Help for wake up from sleep Asus H110M-K + i3 6100 (HD 530)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
DELL G3 3779
CPU
i5-8300H / HM470
Graphics
HD630
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,

I want to apologize in advance for my English.

This is my third successful configuration. To moderators - I can't add my third configuration to my account signature. The other strange thing is that I don't find the H110 chipset ...

I guess not everything is as it should be in my EFI folder, but the system works fine. I will be happy if you give advice on what can be improved.

I write because I need help with the settings for waking up after sleep mode. In fact, the system has a picture after wake up during a short sleep and waking up almost immediately after asleep, but during a longer sleep the system stays with a black screen for a while, after which it restarts.

I was able to set up the video card in this guide, but glitches appeared and there was no improvement in waking up the system, so I went back to my old settings.

Here is my EFI folder.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    22.8 MB · Views: 138
Last edited:
at least give information on where to read?

it's a Laptop guide but the principle holds true for Desktops :

The OpenCore guide has a good section on fixing sleep issues, many of the practices are transferable to Clover systems.

Thanks P1LGRIM for the links. The first is a guide to DSDT Patching. I soon came across it, it looks quite complicated and I hoped I didn't have to do it.
The second is an abbreviated guide to specific changes that need to be made.

My question is, is there an error recorded somewhere when the computer fails to wake up so I know what specifically to look for as a problem?

The first is a guide to DSDT Patching. I soon came across it, it looks quite complicated and I hoped I didn't have to do it.
Nobody said it would be easy.

The second is an abbreviated guide to specific changes that need to be made.
It is not abbreviated, it is a detailed guide to sleep problems and how to overcome them.

is there an error recorded somewhere when the computer fails to wake up so I know what specifically to look for as a problem?
Perhaps but it is more likely that the reboot happens so rapidly that the OS has no opportunity to record anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back