Contribute
Register

help for new hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok perfect thank you bro :) so I'll buy the i3, and for the mobo do you think this is good? GA-H77-DS3H. The only difference from H to Z should be the possibility to overclock, and Im not interested.. so will it be a good mobo for ML? and why in dsdt database there isn't the dsdt for that mobo? thank you bro!!!!!!!

Yes. No DSDT in database becuase with the new UEFI BIOS it doesn't need one. You would only need a DSDT if you wanted audio over HDMI, in which case see http://www.tonymacx86.com/hdmi-audio/

Yes. No DSDT in database becuase with the new UEFI BIOS it doesn't need one. You would only need a DSDT if you wanted audio over HDMI, in which case see http://www.tonymacx86.com/hdmi-audio/

U mean that if I want to use an hdmi cable, to have audio working I must use a dsdt? oh ok! anyway thank you for the help, I'll buy the components and I'll open a new discussion in the installation help section to get the help I need for installation!! thank you so much bro!! you are n1!

U mean that if I want to use an hdmi cable, to have audio working I must use a dsdt? oh ok! anyway thank you for the help, I'll buy the components and I'll open a new discussion in the installation help section to get the help I need for installation!! thank you so much bro!! you are n1!

no-no - I mean you use a dsdt to get audio over the DSDT cable with the video. You can have audio out the usual backplane audio I/O ports with DVI or HDMI or Display Port connected display without a DSDT.

Correct me if I'm wrong :) I understood that there are 2 ways to get audio working: withouth dsdt using the normal green audio cable + dvi for video or with dsdt I could use the hdmi cable getting with only this cable, both audio and video working..its correct now? sorry my english isnt that good

Correct me if I'm wrong :) I understood that there are 2 ways to get audio working: withouth dsdt using the normal green audio cable + dvi for video or with dsdt I could use the hdmi cable getting with only this cable, both audio and video working..its correct now? sorry my english isnt that good

yes, is correct.

Perfect thank you for the information:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back