CPU
i7
Graphics
HD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
i have install yosemite on hp folio 9480m with hp probook installer clover edition 6.2.14.
now the graphic hd4400 is not working.

i have modified the config.plist in the following. now the intel hd graphics 4400 can be recognized. but why the memory is only 3m.

1. <dict>
  2. <key>Inject</key>
  3. <dict>
  4. <key>ATI</key>
  5. <false/>
  6. <key>Intel</key>
  7. <true/>
  8. <key>NVidia</key>
  9. <false/>
  10. </dict>
  11. <key>ig-platform-id</key>
  12. <string>0x0a260006</string>
  13. </dict>

i have install yosemite on hp folio 9480m with hp probook installer clover edition 6.2.14.

i have modified the config.plist in the following. now the intel hd graphics 4400 can be recognized. but why the memory is only 3m.

1. <dict>
  2. <key>Inject</key>
  3. <dict>
  4. <key>ATI</key>
  5. <false/>
  6. <key>Intel</key>
  7. <true/>
  8. <key>NVidia</key>
  9. <false/>
  10. </dict>
  13. </dict>

Your laptop is not one of laptops supported by the ProBook Installer.

1. <dict>
  2. <key>Inject</key>
  3. <dict>
  4. <key>ATI</key>
  5. <false/>
  6. <key>Intel</key>
  7. <true/>
  8. <key>NVidia</key>
  9. <false/>
  10. </dict>
  13. </dict>

What model did you choose in PBI?

What model did you choose in PBI?

And DSDT patches may not work on that model... There is no graphics injection in the PBI config.plist files as it is done in DSDT (I usually do it in both on my systems...)

And DSDT patches may not work on that model... There is no graphics injection in the PBI config.plist files as it is done in DSDT (I usually do it in both on my systems...)

In PBI CE, haswell ig-platform-id is injected by config.plist, not DSDT ( I removed ig-platform-id in Haswell graphics patch), so we can experiment with different ig-platform-id easier.

In PBI CE, haswell ig-platform-id is injected by config.plist, not DSDT ( I removed ig-platform-id in Haswell graphics patch), so we can experiment with different ig-platform-id easier.

OK. I know at one point it was DSDT only (and maybe Ivy/HD4000 still is)...

Side note: New brightness patches allow backlight control to work better with alternate ig-platform-id values...

OK. I know at one point it was DSDT only (and maybe Ivy/HD4000 still is)...

Side note: New brightness patches allow backlight control to work better with alternate ig-platform-id values...

Do I need to update for Sandy/Ivy too? I see you made some changes in the brightness patch.

Do I need to update for Sandy/Ivy too? I see you made some changes in the brightness patch.

There is a new feature in the Ivy/Sandy patches... and I enabled it for the ProBook as it is working on mine. Now you can set LMAX to 0 and it will use BIOS setting for PWM and scale the _BCL appropriately. This allows you to avoid the first 'blink' at startup.

Feel free to test it... I've only had limited time to test it...

1. <dict>
  2. <key>Inject</key>
  3. <dict>
  4. <key>ATI</key>
  5. <false/>
  6. <key>Intel</key>
  7. <true/>
  8. <key>NVidia</key>
  9. <false/>
  10. </dict>
  13. </dict>
Hello I have the same laptop trying to install elcapitan. Did you manage to get it working?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back