Contribute
Register

Help for Hp 15 cc129tx Audio not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
you will need to re run the macOS installer to sort that one out (no need to wipe your drive)

Ohh I see now. Thank you for the information. Now I will re-run the installer and get back here.

Thanks a lot hope it helps me fix the audio.

VoodooBatterySMC.kext

I don't know how but this kext helped me fix the battery status.

Ohh I see now. Thank you for the information. Now I will re-run the installer and get back here.

Thanks a lot hope it helps me fix the audio.

I don't know how but this kext helped me fix the battery status.
you already have ACPIBatteryManager.kext which should do it if you have patched your DSDT correctly

you already have ACPIBatteryManager.kext which should do it if you have patched your DSDT correctly

Yea sure I removed it while reinstalling.

Thanks a lot to you. We were able to fix the issue of audio on my laptop.

Just a last thing please, although the audio is fixed it only works in my headphones and not on the in-build speakers.

Although in system preferences I can see the in-build speakers but there is no audio output from them. But when I connect the headphone jack it converts to Headphones and gives good audio in them. Can you please suggest me what I can do to make them work.

Thanks for all the information.

Yea sure I removed it while reinstalling.

Thanks a lot to you. We were able to fix the issue of audio on my laptop.

Just a last thing please, although the audio is fixed it only works in my headphones and not on the in-build speakers.

Although in system preferences I can see the in-build speakers but there is no audio output from them. But when I connect the headphone jack it converts to Headphones and gives good audio in them. Can you please suggest me what I can do to make them work.

Thanks for all the information.
did you try all the layout ID's? as some will work, other won't, some may only make your speakers work, and some may only make your headphones work

did you try all the layout ID's? as some will work, other won't, some may only make your speakers work, and some may only make your headphones work

Thank you soo much mate. We were able to get fully functioning audio at last. The speakers and the microphone both worked at layout_id 13. The sound is pretty crisp. Thanks a lot

Hi,
Im planning to give this a try to my cc129tx ... just wanted to know if the kexts and all what u have mentioned in the beginning of the post still valid ? also if the audio is working as i m planning to start with some sound production if possible through garage band or other mac softwares ... please let me know

Hi,
Im planning to give this a try to my cc129tx ... just wanted to know if the kexts and all what u have mentioned in the beginning of the post still valid ? also if the audio is working as i m planning to start with some sound production if possible through garage band or other mac softwares ... please let me know
Hi
Actually a lot has been changed sense the above issue. I have moved to opencore which indeed is more stable and more organized. For that you can read my guide in big sur guides forum for laptops. The efi folder available there works for me.
Hope it helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back