ivy i5 3570K
Graphics
EVGA GT640 2048MB, PCI-E, 2xDVI, HDMI
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello guys,
On my machine (the Hack that you find in the signature) occurred an error rather strange, while I was playing "Red crucible 2" and I was trying to answer a skype call, I experienced a kind of "freeze" of the mac.

Disoriented I rebooted the computer a few times, trying to figure out what it was and I discovered that while the PC continues to work and execute any command indicates the keyboard, there is no movement-change of the images on the screen. The screen freezes randomly, on the log in, a couple of minutes after, or before the log. (But never on the loading gray screen with the gray apple)

So I thought to correct the video driver with the OSX update taking it from 10.8.2 to 10.8.3 but without success. I tried to start ignoring cache, and finally i was able to start it (and relatively stable albeit with some strange flickering) in safe mode with -v -x

What can I do now to bring back my video card to its stability?
Thank you in advance.

I have just update my multi_Beast to 5.3.0 and reset my graphicsenabler=no nothing changes----:banghead:

Just tried to fix my problem with Chameleon Wizard, i had set GraphicsEnabler=Yes and PCIRootUID=1
but nothing changes....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back