3.png
    75.9 KB · Views: 859
  • 2.png
    2.png
    101.3 KB · Views: 838
  • 1.png
    1.png
    77.3 KB · Views: 842
Hi Karacho, I have the same problem, my gt 430 will only show 512 of the 1024 ram. Yours does not, and taking a look at your system really doesn't help me. You must have done some editing of some sort.. Please help us

martijndk said:
Hi Karacho, I have the same problem, my gt 430 will only show 512 of the 1024 ram. Yours does not, and taking a look at your system really doesn't help me. You must have done some editing of some sort.. Please help us
I've posted that so many times in this Forum. You need another boot file. All the new boot files which comes with all the new versions of Chameleon won't work for me to show the correct vram size of my card. I've uploaded the boot file.

Unzip the file and copy it to your root directory /

reboot and have a look if it works

EDIT: Attached directly to post ;)

Attachments

• boot.zip
    192.5 KB · Views: 306
parandroid said:
Help me plz with dvi/vga dual. Is it possible?

My dual monitors work but in Safe boot ( -x -v ) !!!!!!!
Any solution ? pls help

I too bought an EVGA GT 430 since my GTX 580 can't be used with QE/CI enabled due to lack of driver support.

I was running my GTX 580 with an EFI string. I decided to do the same with my GT 430 because out of the box "Graphics Enabler" support for whatever reason stuck me with only basic resolution.

After adding the EFI string and rebooting, I had full QE/CI on the GT 430.

Tonight I'm going to try and add back the GTX 580 EFI string as well despite knowing that the GeForce.kext won't run with it in there. I'll likely edit the GeForce.kext info.plist to limit QE/CI by device-id and plug in the GT 430's id.

That way, I can leave both cards in and the 580 can be used for anything CUDA and I don't have to change anything up rebooting between Windows and OS X.

mwparrish said:
I too bought an EVGA GT 430 since my GTX 580 can't be used with QE/CI enabled due to lack of driver support.

I was running my GTX 580 with an EFI string. I decided to do the same with my GT 430 because out of the box "Graphics Enabler" support for whatever reason stuck me with only basic resolution.

After adding the EFI string and rebooting, I had full QE/CI on the GT 430.

Tonight I'm going to try and add back the GTX 580 EFI string as well despite knowing that the GeForce.kext won't run with it in there. I'll likely edit the GeForce.kext info.plist to limit QE/CI by device-id and plug in the GT 430's id.

That way, I can leave both cards in and the 580 can be used for anything CUDA and I don't have to change anything up rebooting between Windows and OS X.

Hi
may i have your EFI-String please, for my GT 430 ???
please send to my email: [email protected]

many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back