Contribute
Register

HELP!!! EL CAPITAN WONT REACH MAC OS INSTALLER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I created my EL Capitan install disk with unibeast in UEFI mode, and checked the box for Inject Nvidia. When I go to install, it boots to clover, and when I select boot to mac os from USB, it shows me an apple logo on an otherwise black screen, then reboots and goes back through the boot order. I have tried using nv_disable as a boot argument, any help would be appreciated. My system specs follow.

Asus Prime Z370
Intel Core i5 8600k
PNY Geforce GTX 1050

I created my EL Capitan install disk with unibeast in UEFI mode, and checked the box for Inject Nvidia. When I go to install, it boots to clover, and when I select boot to mac os from USB, it shows me an apple logo on an otherwise black screen, then reboots and goes back through the boot order. I have tried using nv_disable as a boot argument, any help would be appreciated. My system specs follow.

Asus Prime Z370
Intel Core i5 8600k
PNY Geforce GTX 1050

Please update your motherboard, CPU and graphics card information in your Personal Details as stipulated by the rules of this forum.

El Capitan has no support for your hardware. You need High Sierra.

And by the way, "Inject Nvidia" is only for older Nvidia cards such as GTX 4xx and 5xx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back