CPU
Intel® Core™ i7 4720HQ
Graphics
GeForce® GTX 950M + Intel® HD Graphics 4600 [1366x768]
[SOLVED]Help! El Capitan Asus K55VD IOPlatformExpert.cpp:1665

Im trying to build my first hackintosh. But i got this error :
IMG_20160420_214658.jpg

IOPlatformExpert.cpp:1665

I was google for my problem but nothing help! Please guide my how to fix this. TQ
*Sorry for the rotated image

I was followed your guide . But how about this problem : com.apple.driver.AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement

View attachment 185971

Where i miss from your guide? :think:

You're not using the correct config.plist. All the guide plists use AsusAICPUPM=true to avoid that panic.

You're not using the correct config.plist. All the guide plists use AsusAICPUPM=true to avoid that panic.

Thanks RehabMan. That problem solved! I will change this thread as solved later..

Now my problem is in the middle of the post-installation of El Capitan:

1st problem) I restart my laptop without usb and it show me "reboot and select proper boot device"

I ignore that problem in above by trying to boot using USB. Then it was success to boot into my El Capitan (HDD):
I restarted my Laptop and once it booted up to the login screen, the keyboard and touchpad is not working . So i can't input password there.

Sorry for my bad english :banghead:

1st problem) I restart my laptop without usb and it show me "reboot and select proper boot device"

You need to install Clover to your HDD. It is covered in the guide.

I restarted my Laptop and once it booted up to the login screen, the keyboard and touchpad is not working . So i can't input password there.

Perhaps you neglected to install PS2 kexts, but did install FakeSMC.kext... Use space bar to inject the PS2 kexts you have on your USB. Or use a USB keyboard/mouse to fix the situation.

You need to install Clover to your HDD. It is covered in the guide.

Perhaps you neglected to install PS2 kexts, but did install FakeSMC.kext... Use space bar to inject the PS2 kexts you have on your USB. Or use a USB keyboard/mouse to fix the situation.

I was installed clover v2.3k r3320 uefi and CustoMacEssentials in my El Capitan. So it create a new partition (EFI) . But it still show me "reboot and select proper boot device"

:crazy:

I was installed clover v2.3k r3320 uefi and CustoMacEssentials in my El Capitan. So it create a new partition (EFI) . But it still show me "reboot and select proper boot device"

:crazy:

Make sure you add a boot entry in BIOS for Clover (\EFI\BOOT\BOOTX64.efi, or \EFI\CLOVER\CLOVERX64.EFI). Most ASUS laptops require it to be manually set, but provide a direct setting. Read post #2 of the guide.

Make sure you add a boot entry in BIOS for Clover (\EFI\BOOT\BOOTX64.efi, or \EFI\CLOVER\CLOVERX64.EFI). Most ASUS laptops require it to be manually set, but provide a direct setting. Read post #2 of the guide.

Okay, this part is solved . I was add a boot entry in BIOS and it work :clap:

Now how about my backlight is not working, no batery status bar and no wifi connection.
I need to install mutibeast? If yes ,how to choose the right options there that support with my laptop hardware?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back