Graphics
RX 6600
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, I've problems patching DSDT:
  • I extracted .aml files during CLOVER boot screen ( F4 key )
  • Disassembled with
Code:
iasl -da -dl -fe refs.txt DSDT.aml SSDT*.aml
  • I opened and compiled DSDT.dsl with MaciASL, in preference/iASL/ACPI Specification=5.1 even if I copied the last version of iasl ( 6.1 ) in /MaciASL.app/Contents/MacOS/iasl6 .
Finally I got 3 errors that I'm not able to fix, files attached.

I cloned this ( https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-MaciASL-patchmatic ) but I can't compile it with Xcode (9C40b) cause of target configuration, how can I compile it?

@RehabMan sorry to tag you but I read your guides and I'm sure that you can help me.

Attachments

• dsdt_errors.zip
    126 KB · Views: 105
Hi, I've problems patching DSDT:
  • I extracted .aml files during CLOVER boot screen ( F4 key )
  • Disassembled with
Code:
iasl -da -dl -fe refs.txt DSDT.aml SSDT*.aml
  • I opened and compiled DSDT.dsl with MaciASL, in preference/iASL/ACPI Specification=5.1 even if I copied the last version of iasl ( 6.1 ) in /MaciASL.app/Contents/MacOS/iasl6 .
Finally I got 3 errors that I'm not able to fix, files attached.

I cloned this ( https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-MaciASL-patchmatic ) but I can't compile it with Xcode (9C40b) cause of target configuration, how can I compile it?

@RehabMan sorry to tag you but I read your guides and I'm sure that you can help me.
have moved your post to DSDT

I copied iasl61 in /MaciASL.app/Contents/MacOS/ but into the app I can't select 6.1 from the dropdown option.
I can select max 5.1 like in the screenshoot.
Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 19.10.54.png

I copied iasl61 in /MaciASL.app/Contents/MacOS/ but into the app I can't select 6.1 from the dropdown option.
I can select max 5.1 like in the screenshoot.
View attachment 319081
if you follow the guide i linked, (make sure to use the correct Maciasl) you should see 6.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back